mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
ive been trying to run an image puller but I'm too stupid. Does anyone have a zip of the images?

edit: never mind I figured it out

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need just two info
1) I already see in genre NTR avoidable. I just wanna understand... easy avoidable or hard?
2) Some cheat for money? Is easy to make money? From what i understand no mony, bad thing happen. So i really wanna avoid to risk any bad thing. I wanna avoid everthing related to NTR.

So some advice? Thank you

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
1) I already see in genre NTR avoidable. I just wanna understand... easy avoidable or hard?

Very easy to avoid. He clearly marks the NTR path.

2) Some cheat for money? Is easy to make money? From what i understand no mony, bad thing happen.

Money is pretty easy to come by. There is some grinding but I really only found it annoying because there is so little content at the moment. When you run out of new things it can kind of drag on to make it through the day.

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
Just a few thoughts for the dev:

The accidental handjob in the pool is a little ridiculous. Its better than nothing but I'd suggest altering it in the final version to be groping and then have that proceed into a proper handjob as a later poolside event.

All in all its a pretty good game and its clear to me it was made by someone who likes these games. Just dont bite off more than you can chew and make sure you dont run out of steam before you finish it.

Also: Teachers and upskirts go together man. Gotta put that in there somewhere.

Oct 25, 2018
2) Some cheat for money? Is easy to make money? From what i understand no mony, bad thing happen. So i really wanna avoid to risk any bad thing. I wanna avoid everthing related to NTR.

1. Very easy to avoid, not only does the game spell it out for you with warnings, NTR Scenes are also Noted in the event log and there is an option to set your self on or off the NTR route on your phone on the game.

2. It depends, if you have the Patron Support Mod then you can give yourself more money than you can spend from the start of the game. If you don't have the mod then once you progress and get your site up and running Money is no longer really an issue regardless.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
1. Very easy to avoid, not only does the game spell it out for you with warnings, NTR Scenes are also Noted in the event log and there is an option to set your self on or off the NTR route on your phone on the game.

2. It depends, if you have the Patron Support Mod then you can give yourself more money than you can spend from the start of the game. If you don't have the mod then once you progress and get your site up and running Money is no longer really an issue regardless.
Oh thank you! So i just need to open the phone and turn off the NTR! This is the best thing i wanna know.
Thank you.

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Sorry, I know I am a lazy bum but could someone just write how I raise the stats of the characters.
It is probably already here somewhere, but I don't want to go through 150 pages ;)
For the photoshoots it is important to have the girls submissive, but I am not exactly sure how to raise this.
And for Sydney how can I raise her libido?
I am currently at the point where I am at level 2 or 3 with Lauren and just began to do shoots with Sydney.
Thanks for any help!

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Sorry, I know I am a lazy bum but could someone just write how I raise the stats of the characters.
It is probably already here somewhere, but I don't want to go through 150 pages ;)
For the photoshoots it is important to have the girls submissive, but I am not exactly sure how to raise this.
And for Sydney how can I raise her libido?
I am currently at the point where I am at level 2 or 3 with Lauren and just began to do shoots with Sydney.
Thanks for any help!
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-v0-05-patreon-willtylor.24965/post-3119920
Hope that helps. It should be at the end of the post.

Reactions: KRock19

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
New update?

Yes, supporters can download it on my SubscribeStar and patreon websites. There's also a change-log there. Spoiler (it's just a bugfix version)

I just released it like 10 minutes ago. I'm surprised how quickly it got leaked, and that it was first leaked to somewhere besides here.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Yes, supporters can download it on my SubscribeStar and patreon websites. There's also a change-log there. Spoiler (it's just a bugfix version)

I just released it like 10 minutes ago. I'm surprised how quickly it got leaked, and that it was first leaked to somewhere besides here.
His game is already very popular, as well as others that have won many fans, it has everything to be in the top 3. (y)

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is this scenes exists in game?
if yes, how i can get it?
View attachment 595228
View attachment 595229
Kind of, they were stop animations that have now been replaced by actual animations. They are the same positions now, but from a little different angles. You access those scenes by going to the computer, clicking on the pictures folders and then clicking on the fap icon in the bottom left of your computer screen. There is a different animation for each girls folder.

hi guys how can i increase sidney's submission?
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-v0-05-patreon-willtylor.24965/post-3119920

Last edited:

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
A Family Venture v0.05b compressed

"This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. Compression slightly lowers quality of images/videos/audio and can potentially break game"

Created using Cruncher 0.4.1 made by bas

Last edited:

demon_of_lust

Jan 24, 2020
Kind of, they were stop animations that have now been replaced by actual animations. They are the same positions now, but from a little different angles. You access those scenes by going to the computer, clicking on the pictures folders and then clicking on the fap icon in the bottom left of your computer screen. There is a different animation for each girls folder.

one more question, how open Camil's and other girl gallery?
i have all 45 events completed

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes