razzia

Apr 14, 2018
Hello quick question.
What does the NTR route entails?
Does it mean you get NTRed or you do the NTR (NTRing? Not sure about the conjugaison there)?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
v0.05b.. Is this a progression in the story or a bug fix or something? any info would be great as nothing is mentioned in the changelog thanks.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just bug fix. I belive they changed how the incest patch works so avoid someone of the text errors that keep coming up along with some other stuff.

New releases will be full version number changes.
.04b to .05a
Bug fix releases will be same number with an updated letter.
.05a to .05b

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Just bug fix. I belive they changed how the incest patch works so avoid someone of the text errors that keep coming up along with some other stuff.

.04b to .05a
.05a to .05b
Okay thanks still going to download as it's best to have the latest stable version especially if it's a bug fix for the incest patch

Reactions: strenif

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018

.04b to .05a
.05a to .05b
I am a little bit confused now, according to the incest patch thread, you have to choose the patch with same version number, but if that is only a fix, can i use .05a incest patch with .05b version of the game or do i need to wait until the incest patch gets updated?

clblank74

Oct 10, 2017
I am a little bit confused now, according to the incest patch thread, you have to choose the patch with same version number, but if that is only a fix, can i use .05a incest patch with .05b version of the game or do i need to wait until the incest patch gets updated?
Just clicked on the incest patch link and it's already updated to .05b

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yes.... 5b is up on the patch thread. Only use patch 5b with the 5b version of the game.

Reactions: Kamilgar

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Answer;

.04b to .05a
.05a to .05b

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes