waylander48

Jul 29, 2020
How do you raise Jacky's Submission above five to get the bikini scene? Each time I try in the game I can only get to five by using subliminal. I cannot find any options to do increase it?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ok i get from reading that you're supposed to read the book in the evening but where? also where the hell is the book i bought? oh yes and another thing, bought the ball gag, it also didn't show in inventory until i used ds-sama's mod and added it, now in the variables it shows i have 2 ball gags but my inventory says i have 1.
but the book doesn't show in ds-sama's mod nor in the inventory and i can't buy it again cuz i already bought it.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I downloaded from 3 different sites and updated my WinRar to v5.91 but all says 'archive is corrupt'.
Just download from Mega. If you get that error, either the file is/was corrupted during download or during extraction. Check again

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
some defend ntr saying that it makes the games more real. The problem is that many of us think that if we actually have real life. If you play a game, it is precisely to enjoy, not to see reality. Games are fantasy, not reality. Life will already be in charge of screwing you up enough to come to a place of fun to have a hard time too Just say

Reactions: Cico8 and alfeatcat

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Hi everyone, android mod version?
No. This is not the official release, this is an alpha that got leaked. Please read the creator's posts in the thread.
also where the hell is the book i bought?
Same place everything else is. It doesn't show up until you've started getting the costumes made, though. Keep in mind that you might be hitting a bug if it's not showing up.

Reactions: strenif

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
I have all the equipment and go to the warehouse.
I went into photoshop ... Jacky said I had to go buy the book. Not ready to work
I'm confused what to do next.
Use your pc in your room to buy the book via the online store , after go to warehouse to take it then go back to your room to read it . Now you can continue with the phooshot

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Event 54 On which day can I meet Sidny at the bathroom
I have libido full for Sidny

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
i believe it says sunday, thats the only day mandy is in the bathroom alone (not together with Lauren)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Great update, finally some sex scenes :)

Btw I didn't encounter any bugs during my playthrough, however I've started a new game so may be that's why

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Can't open inventory with book inside = can't continue game :(
You don't need to open the inventory once you get the book. Just wait until evening/night time once you get it. It will automatically play the event. If you open inventory before the event, it will give u an error

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes