finndem

Aug 13, 2020
after the sidney and lauren photo evenst the pics arent added to the site is this a bug or something ?
They should be going up after a day or so, I think. For me, Sidney's photos are under "images/videos", while the dragon pictures for Lauren are under supporters. The Jacky photos don't seem to be showing up, though.

That being said, as the creator has said several times, .06a is the bug testing version that wasn't supposed to be posted here, not the final release version. Most, if not all, of the bugs we're currently seeing are going to be squashed in .06b.

Last edited:

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Any problems will arise if mc do not let female fbi agent to spank Laura ?? I hate it
So far, no. You just get an alternate scene of the MC and Lauren, with Diaz watching from the spy cams.

And you lose $500, but once you get the income from the online stuff going, that's hardly an issue.

Reactions: Paapi and VossJck

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Love this game :love:
Great update Dev and keep up the good work (y)(y)(y)(y)(y):love:
Otherwise, everything is working perfectly, inclusive build-in mod and incest patch.
I have 2 questions...
1. Event 23 - bikini weekend, newer got it to work.
Event 24 - failed, but i cant see what it is.
2. Event 61 - Sydney is supposed to go further after the photo shot????
61 is the only one i have left. 23 couldnt get it to work since the beginning.
Anybody know how to trigger 61?

Reactions: WillTylor

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
can't event 51 to trigger please help
Have you finished the running storyline yet, and seen all four possible park scenes (prior to sex)?
1. Event 23 - bikini weekend, newer got it to work.
Event 24 - failed, but i cant see what it is.
2. Event 61 - Sydney is supposed to go further after the photo shot????
61 is the only one i have left. 23 couldnt get it to work since the beginning.
Anybody know how to trigger 61?
Do you mean the "Bought bikini" event? IIRC, you just need to pay the debt two weekends in a row, have the auto conversation with Jacky, and then purchase the bikini online and pick it up before the next weekend. If you don't buy it in time, you fail the event.
Event 61 happens when you replay the photoshoot with Sidney to completion after having had sex with her in the club. You might need to have 8+ Libido on her.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
can't event 51 to trigger please help
Go running with Sydney early weekday mornings till you've done all 4 options with her. Two of them you need libido at 8+.
If it's below 8 try fool around with her in bed the night before to increase.

I really don't understand how anyone battles to trigger events, they are all very clearly guided with with ??? on each one.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Have you finished the running storyline yet, and seen all four possible park scenes (prior to sex)?

Do you mean the "Bought bikini" event? IIRC, you just need to pay the debt two weekends in a row, have the auto conversation with Jacky, and then purchase the bikini online and pick it up before the next weekend. If you don't buy it in time, you fail the event.
Event 61 happens when you replay the photoshoot with Sidney to completion after having had sex with her in the club. You might need to have 8+ Libido on her.
Tx for the answer, gonna try it. I had this glitch with the event 23 since the beginning, i bought the bikini but nothing happened.
It was a bug in the beginning so fuck event 23 lol :ROFLMAO:
I used my old saves soo i dont care about 23.
I went to do the photo shot with Sidney, but the game said that i finished the shot with her so i diddnt try further.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I had sex with her in the club before the running scenes was finished and yes I have seen all 4 scenes including the 2 I don't like and her Libido is at 10

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Tx for the answer, gonna try it. I had this glitch with the event 23 since the beginning, i bought the bikini but nothing happened.
It was a bug in the beginning so fuck event 23 lol :ROFLMAO:
I used my old saves soo i dont care about 23.
I went to do the photo shot with Sidney, but the game said that i finished the shot with her so i diddnt try further.
got the 61
great update (y) :love:

Reactions: WillTylor

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I had sex with her in the club before the running scenes was finished and yes I have seen all 4 scenes including the 2 I don't like and her Libido is at 10
you have to do all the scenes in the park to get the event done and fuck her in the park to, sex is the 5th scene

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Ah, yeah. It's just telling you that you can't use the photoshoot to increase her stats or get more cosplayheaven likes. You can still replay it to get the scene at the end, which now allows you to choose between the original blowjob and having sex.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Ah, yeah. It's just telling you that you can't use the photoshoot to increase her stats or get more cosplayheaven likes. You can still replay it to get the scene at the end, which now allows you to choose between the original blowjob and having sex.
yeah, i got 61 now, thanks

Nov 1, 2018
How to launch the Event 40 ?
I have the ball gag and I can't find anyone in the Warehouse in EVERY evening, weekday included.

Thaks for the help :D

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
How to launch the Event 40 ?
I have the ball gag and I can't find anyone in the Warehouse in EVERY evening, weekday included.

Thaks for the help :D
Play through the "talk to jacky about oedipus assignment" scene again, then pay Sidney to make the costumes that evening.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes