paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
is this the new update from the dev or has some arse hole update this game without it being tested first?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
the second option^

only the highest tier patreon is suppose to see this version. some one leaked it and that's why there are a bunch of bugs that Will-and-Co is taking care of in the official release.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
hmm says I need to read the third potter book. I bought it and it says I don't own it whenever I go to the bedroom to read it. Guess I will wait till a more bug free release to pick it back up.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
hmm says I need to read the third potter book. I bought it and it says I don't own it whenever I go to the bedroom to read it. Guess I will wait till a more bug free release to pick it back up.
Or you can buy it in the PC in MC room, take it in the warehouse and read in the evenings. Works fine.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Or you can buy it in the PC in MC room, take it in the warehouse and read in the evenings. Works fine.
Well I bought it and it says I don't own it whenever I go to bedroom in evening after visiting warehouse. Can't access it from inventory because the game errors out whenever I go into my bag. Not saying yours doesn't work. Dunno why mine is bugged but it is.

Reactions: dots and KateOlive

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well I bought it and it says I don't own it whenever I go to bedroom in evening after visiting warehouse. Can't access it from inventory because the game errors out whenever I go into my bag. Not saying yours doesn't work. Dunno why mine is bugged but it is.
Curious. Well, let's hope your saves work in official version.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
There's a glitch that uploads the "Supporter" "naughty" photos when you reach 1000 likes even if you haven't taken the photos, yet.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just checking, but did you go to the warehouse and "pick up the order"? simply going to the warehouse isn't enough to add the item to your inventory after you buy it.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Ok so this is my first time giving this one a go. I could not get the patches to work very well with this update so I queued up the last one v0.5b and installed the patches. The incest patch for 0.5b still is not working and the story without it is incredibly wonky. Seriously who on here cares about a family of misfit step foster wife and foster kids?? It really makes for wordy non-emotional dialogue as in the scene where the M/C is trying to tell his "Mom" that he should not think of "an authority figure old enough to be his mom" as a hot stripper. That's just, no. This thing either needs a really exceptional incest patch or have the game recoded to allow for naming the M/C and NPC's and stating the relationships like some other incest games on here. Problem is solved then.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes