nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
not you but i'll post it here so i don't need to double post. how is it that the people who don't like NTR, find the NTR content when you know what it takes to avoid it. then come and complain that they don't like it.
Not you but also not me. I think because NTR is such a nebulous term that can mean 3 to 5 different things and really only 1-2 bother certain people they get sucked in AND I think a lot of people just read as far 'NTR avoidable' and then no farther and then if the game doesn't smack them in the face they are making a NTR choice they do on accident.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ok so this is my first time giving this one a go. I could not get the patches to work very well with this update so I queued up the last one v0.5b and installed the patches. The incest patch for 0.5b still is not working and the story without it is incredibly wonky. Seriously who on here cares about a family of misfit step foster wife and foster kids?? It really makes for wordy non-emotional dialogue as in the scene where the M/C is trying to tell his "Mom" that he should not think of "an authority figure old enough to be his mom" as a hot stripper. That's just, no. This thing either needs a really exceptional incest patch or have the game recoded to allow for naming the M/C and NPC's and stating the relationships like some other incest games on here. Problem is solved then.
if you are playing the newest version on the first post. then you don't need to use a patch at all. it comes prepatched. so remove the old patch and start your game.

if starting a new game, make sure you follow the steps to turn patch on. if you are loading a save. open your phone and on the top of your phone, turn the light from green to red. red means patch is on.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ok so this is my first time giving this one a go. I could not get the patches to work very well with this update so I queued up the last one v0.5b and installed the patches. The incest patch for 0.5b still is not working and the story without it is incredibly wonky. Seriously who on here cares about a family of misfit step foster wife and foster kids?? It really makes for wordy non-emotional dialogue as in the scene where the M/C is trying to tell his "Mom" that he should not think of "an authority figure old enough to be his mom" as a hot stripper. That's just, no. This thing either needs a really exceptional incest patch or have the game recoded to allow for naming the M/C and NPC's and stating the relationships like some other incest games on here. Problem is solved then.
Nuke your install and redownload. You're playing an alpha release which doesn't need to be patched.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Same place everything else is. It doesn't show up until you've started getting the costumes made, though. Keep in mind that you might be hitting a bug if it's not showing up.
no it's not a bug, i forgot that when i order shit online i have to go to the warehouse to pick it up haha

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
good update after long time :) took me lot of time of playing and barely finished all, that is how updates should look like (anyway no glitches or bugs yet, but parry hotter photoshoot not yet started,.. old saves works as a charm noprob), used script.rpy 0.6
patch

Reactions: strenif

weem1958

Nov 14, 2018
I will quit the game. Becauce i still can't find the solution for 14 en 15 and cant play on from 52 through it.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes