ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
you have to do all the scenes in the park to get the event done and fuck her in the park to, sex is the 5th scene
there is no 5th option in the park
I just ran threw several days of running did the fingering, Hand job, pussy eating, and and blowjob went back the next day no 5th option

Last edited:

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
i'm stuck in the 44 that needed complete to continue in event 53 , someone with save after 44 completed please?
Once Sidney has started working at the club, you need to go visit her at night. She works every Monday, and any day after that (except Saturday) if you talk to her earlier in the day and request it.

NudeNoodle

Jul 23, 2017
So, is there a bug with the Oidipous assignment event (31) or am I missing something? The hint only tells me to keep talking to Jacky about it, yet I've been doing that pretty much daily (in game) since the last release and still I get no progress, which sucks cause a lot of the other events are locked behind that one. I haven't messed with my saves at all, or the console, the only thing I've done was to eventually uses D.S. -sama's mod to unlock the gallery just so I could see the scenes I've missed.
I honestly don't mind starting the game over if it's just a random bug, I actually quite enjoy playing through the game. I just wanted to know if there's a way to fix that. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Event 15 also seems to be bugged out (When I click the "???" I get no hint. Might have already finished it, not sure.). View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
So, is there a bug with the Oidipous assignment event (31) or am I missing something? The hint only tells me to keep talking to Jacky about it, yet I've been doing that pretty much daily (in game) since the last release and still I get no progress, which sucks cause a lot of the other events are locked behind that one. I haven't messed with my saves at all, or the console, the only thing I've done was to eventually uses D.S. -sama's mod to unlock the gallery just so I could see the scenes I've missed.
I honestly don't mind starting the game over if it's just a random bug, I actually quite enjoy playing through the game. I just wanted to know if there's a way to fix that. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Event 15 also seems to be bugged out (When I click the "???" I get no hint. Might have already finished it, not sure.). View attachment 809945
Event 15 is the Joey Lap Dance for failing to pay three weeks in a row.

Event 31 is watching Matt and Megan instead of going to meet Jacky.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
The stuff with the female FBI agent just made it stop for me, I like the concept and stuff but for a game it just made me feel like 'oh boy more bullshit to deal with'. Does it keep going or is just those few scenes?

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Once Sidney has started working at the club, you need to go visit her at night. She works every Monday, and any day after that (except Saturday) if you talk to her earlier in the day and request it.
I have tried that every time says "i'm busy" etc. and when it says club it means the strip club right? or did i missed something?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The stuff with the female FBI agent just made it stop for me, I like the concept and stuff but for a game it just made me feel like 'oh boy more bullshit to deal with'. Does it keep going or is just those few scenes?
there is more Agent Diaz to come, but you shouldn't be seeing that content if you're avoiding it.

you pay her -> she doesn't touch any one.

not you but i'll post it here so i don't need to double post. how is it that the people who don't like NTR, find the NTR content when you know what it takes to avoid it. then come and complain that they don't like it.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I have tried that every time says "i'm busy" etc. and when it says club it means the strip club right? or did i missed something?
Correct. Asking her to work at the club is a separate menu option from "Talk to Sidney"; once she starts working there in an earlier event, you should be able to ask her to work any night other than Monday and Saturday, so long as she isn't also working on a costume. If she's mad at you, it might also prevent it, though I've avoided that so I'm not certain.

If you still are having issues, it might be one of the alpha version bugs that should be gone in .06b.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Correct. Asking her to work at the club is a separate menu option from "Talk to Sidney"; once she starts working there in an earlier event, you should be able to ask her to work any night other than Monday and Saturday, so long as she isn't also working on a costume. If she's mad at you, it might also prevent it, though I've avoided that so I'm not certain.

If you still are having issues, it might be one of the alpha version bugs that should be gone in .06b.
Nevermind i will wait until the 06b version to see if its fixed , thanks anyway

Pafa99

Jan 23, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.05 Patreon Compressed & Patched + D.S.Sama Cheat Mod :

Download

D.S.SAMA CHEAT MOD NOW WORKING AND ALSO NOW YOU CAN CHANGE THE MC'S NAME FROM THE CHEAT MENU. ALSO, THE SAVE FILES YOU MADE WITH THIS PORT WILL BE COMPATIBLE, BUT I RECOMMEND STARTING A NEW GAME.
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

RED LIGHT MEANS PATCH IS ENABLED.
View attachment 576182
can u refresh the link,
Unofficial Android Port for v0.05 Patreon Compressed & Patched + D.S.Sama Cheat Mod :

Download

D.S.SAMA CHEAT MOD NOW WORKING AND ALSO NOW YOU CAN CHANGE THE MC'S NAME FROM THE CHEAT MENU. ALSO, THE SAVE FILES YOU MADE WITH THIS PORT WILL BE COMPATIBLE, BUT I RECOMMEND STARTING A NEW GAME.
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

RED LIGHT MEANS PATCH IS ENABLED.
View attachment 576182
can you refresh the link please.. , it's no longer available

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes