Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
I already buy all harry potter book and pick it at warehouse and read all of them but it said i need to read the book at evening in room, when i go back to my room nothing happen.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I already buy all harry potter book and pick it at warehouse and read all of them but it said i need to read the book at evening in room, when i go back to my room nothing happen.
Normaly Jacky comes and quizes you about the books did you do the Photoschoot after ? In my game it happens as well but I could do the pHotoshoot and it was gone after
there are 3 shootings and a h scene with Jacky and the schoolgirl

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
How do I trigger event 11? no matter when I visit Sidney in the evening, she's always in the kitchen and never gives me an option to commission a costume from her.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
This update was excellent. There was a lot of content, the story progressed nicely, and it was great how things developed as far as intimacy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. I'm really pleased you enjoyed the update and were willing to share what you liked about it, and what you would like to see going forward. As you've probably already read in past posts, the next update will be heavily focused on Lauren, as this one was focused on Sidney. I've already rendered several scenes and I'm really enjoying where this arc of this part of the story is going. I think you'll be pleased with it too.

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
The walkthrough is useless. Maybe if i'd used it from the start of the game but it's too disorganized and non-linear to try and make heads or tails of it this far in. It tells me some condition has to be met, but not how that condition itself is met.

No they have not come asking to be internet famous. At this point I am just stuck. I can't find any new events for any girls. I can't find any repeatables to grind up any stat but libido. I'm trying to avoid cheating but I can not seem to progress anymore and the "Hints" in the phone are nearly as useless as the walkthrough.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The walkthrough is useless. Maybe if i'd used it from the start of the game but it's too disorganized and non-linear to try and make heads or tails of it this far in. It tells me some condition has to be met, but not how that condition itself is met.

No they have not come asking to be internet famous. At this point I am just stuck. I can't find any new events for any girls. I can't find any repeatables to grind up any stat but libido. I'm trying to avoid cheating but I can not seem to progress anymore and the "Hints" in the phone are nearly as useless as the walkthrough.
Have you met with Sidney in the kitchen in the evening? Did you pay her the $400? Did you wait 3 days after that? Did you go back to the kitchen 3 days later and see them trying on Cosplay outfits? After that last event, it’s just a matter of going to sleep and waking up in the morning.

Reactions: Hordragg

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
what update is this or am i missing something in 6b ? i havent seen any of this and only have last photo shoot with sidney left ??
Did you happen to add any patches or updates to the game folder? I think this is messing up a lot of people’s games. The OP is not clear on how to download and play. And that’s no disrespect to the uploaders or moderators. They’re doing the best they can with the info they come across. They don’t have time to read every post and detail. I’ve been tempted to ask to take over the page, but that would be too much of a conflict of interest between me and my supporters.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
OK, what is wrong with this game? Name changing is not working, I patch is useless as well. Da fuck?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Did you happen to add any patches or updates to the game folder? I think this is messing up a lot of people’s games. The OP is not clear on how to download and play. And that’s no disrespect to the uploaders or moderators. They’re doing the best they can with the info they come across. They don’t have time to read every post and detail. I’ve been tempted to ask to take over the page, but that would be too much of a conflict of interest between me and my supporters.
Not really, remember mods and uploaders will still upload any update they come across. Even if as the dev you have ownership of the page, some things stay in the power of the mods and uploaders of the site. So you would not be responsible for that.

To me though fixes of bugs in the interest of the game should always be made available, since having a bugged game being downloaded has a negative impact on the impression of the game and that also has a negative impact on those who do support your game. Just my opinion as someone who supports a number of games (actually more as 12 but somehow not all are shown :p), but you can always ask your supporters yourself how they feel about that. I agree a dev should not leak his main game himself, but when it has happened it is unproductive to keep the bugfixes back and hurt more as helps the game.

Reactions: xapican

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
OK, what is wrong with this game? Name changing is not working, I patch is useless as well. Da fuck?
Do not install the ipatch with the most recent version of the game. It's unnecessary, and has not been updated for a few releases anyway. More importantly, its functions have been rolled into the base game (so long as you aren't downloading from the Patreon link, as I understand it). As for name changing... you probably broke something when you tried to install the ipatch. A lot of variables were changed to incorporate the incest switch being built-in, and they don't match up with what was in the ipatch files.

Reactions: WINTEX
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes