indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Don't remake Mc, Dev.... in every game Mc should be 18, but it looks like he is a man who is about 45 years old... So please let him look just like he does....
what? if it's full of baby like kid MC around here

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
but what are the new content story wise in this update? seems i get the same event as before...

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
but what are the new content sotry wise in this update? seems i get the same event as before...
There is no new quest added...just some ntr scenes got updated but they are not really special ...at least not for me.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well there it is! I was still a skeptic about starting over from the beginning, but this time I have no more choice.
The photo below shows the problem. It's been several weeks since the election campaign started.... ARGH!

Edit: Weird! I tried again, and no more problem.... :unsure:

screenshot0010a.png

Last edited:

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I haven't played this game since one year but where is " beastiality" in this game?

And content wise: the black dude finally fucked the mom?
Thanks.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Thank you good doctor! I didn’t program the blackjack, and I haven’t played it enough to have ever noticed any errors, so this is really helpful! I’ll pass it along to Cybeon and see what he can do to fix any of these things.
I've already fixed all of these already except for splits if you/Cybeon/whoever want the code. I did finally check the other week and everything still applies. Let me know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WillTylor

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
There is no new quest added...just some ntr scenes got updated but they are not really special ...at least not for me.
ohhh ok so me avoiding ntr thewre is no content at all...i finally being able to have a BJ from aunt and now phone showed me a new event (the dad paper...but i don't know what to do to give it to joey..or mom do it..

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
ohhh ok so me avoiding ntr thewre is no content at all...i finally being able to have a BJ from aunt and now phone showed me a new event (the dad paper...but i don't know what to do to give it to joey..or mom do it..
Depends on what route I gave it to mom and went with her to prison got a hJ from Erics daughter

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Depends on what route I gave it to mom and went with her to prison got a hJ from Erics daughter
yep wentr with her , no BJ and she refused Joey(for now)...how i wish to put my hands around joey's neck my god

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Bestiality is in photoshoots with Lauren and Sidney (photoshoped and facked)

and nope! he may just have a little treat for now.
Ah yes, now I remember he tricked her to open her mouth and such. Totally forgot it.

Huh.. Seems like there's wasn't much going on in the past year..

Thanks anyway dude

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Not full Alabama? The MC’s fucking his sisters! Yes, he’s not fucking his mom… yet, so at the very least, we’ve gone full Arkansas.
I think you know what I meant. Lots of people just want to fuck mom, aunt, sisters and all the girls around the Mc at the same time and in the blink of an eye.
And by saying that I will make other ppl mad at me :cool:

Reactions: WillTylor
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes