WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I've already fixed all of these already except for splits if you/Cybeon/whoever want the code. I did finally check the other week and everything still applies. Let me know.
Thanks gojira! I'd love to get my hands on your code! That'll probably save us a lot of time. Thanks! If you could just pm me the rpy.

Reactions: gojira667

Gman0075

Oct 30, 2019
so I've been having a problem with the blackjack game and decided to come here to ask if anybody could tell me what the issue is since they straight up kicked me out of the discord for asking...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpy", line 491, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "UpdateScript0.06.rpyc", line 10771, in script call
  File "images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpyc", line 513, in script call
  File "images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpyc", line 608, in script call
  File "UpdateScript0.06.rpyc", line 11061, in script call
  File "images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpyc", line 513, in script call
  File "images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpyc", line 608, in script call
  File "images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpyc", line 499, in script call
  File "images/interface_images/Roulette/RouletteGame.rpyc", line 699, in script call
  File "UpdateScript0.06.rpyc", line 11037, in script call
  File "images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpyc", line 490, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpy", line 491, in <module>
  File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
A Family Venture 0.08_v1b_supporter
Tue Jun 28 06:15:13 2022

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
Too bad I deleted it already months ago. I can't get myself through the grind again tho
this game is a lot less grindy than others, and the grind slightly more enjoyable than say 'fashion business'

partly because getting around and messing with the wardrobe in fashion business is total ass.

Reactions: strenif

Shulin

Mar 19, 2018
Hi guys, is there console short for poster qte ? I try it 20 times and every f*king time it ends terrible

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi,
just a little feedback on the points of influence of the school. When Mc is done putting up the posters, the text says you gain 2 school influence points each school day the posters are up. But when I look at the phone in Lauren's stats, school influence is at 3

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hi everyone, does anybody have a save for Week 12 Wed Early. I had a crash and lost everything, don't want to play through again. Many Thanks.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
My walkthrough only goes through the .07 version. Sorry for the dumb question but what can you do to continue after Lindsey has won the class presidency? Anything at all?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi everyone, does anybody have a save for Week 12 Wed Early. I had a crash and lost everything, don't want to play through again. Many Thanks.
Unless you have noted which week the saves correspond to, it is a bit difficult to find a particular save. possible but long to find

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
how to continue with big sis stats wont rise no opportunity help stats are 2 and 5
What stats are you talking about?
And what have you done with "big sis" aka Sidney so far?
We need a few more elements if you want to be helped

My stats for Sidney are for now:

Respect=10 (maxed)
Affection=31
Libido=10 (maxed)
Submission=31
Anger=0

Last edited:

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
What stats are you talking about?
And what have you done with "big sis" aka Sidney so far?
We need a few more elements if you want to be helped

Mys stats for Sidney are for now:

Respect=10 (maxed)
Affection=31
Libido=10 (maxed)
Submission=31
Anger=0
i cant get the shoot right the ui or hud for it is wrong the top option is more then half not showing and the top option is sub 5(i think) and i meant the sub was 2 and the lib is 5 do i wait for a option to open up?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
i cant get the shoot right the ui or hud for it is wrong the top option is more then half not showing and the top option is sub 5(i think) and i meant the sub was 2 and the lib is 5 do i wait for a option to open up?
Sorry, but try to explain yourself better, or use another translator, because I don't understand anything.
Edit: Sorry I was half asleep
Are you talking about the "Womb Raider" photo shoots with Sidney?
I know the options are truncated on the screen, but you should be able to click the top one, even if you can't read the text. You have to redo the photo shoot several times to complete all the options by gradually increasing the two stats (Libido and submission). Once finished "womb Raider", you come back to redo the photo shoot, and you will have a "sex" option with Sidney

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes