Ghostman1877

Mar 29, 2020
Here is a bugfix for the current version of the game on the OP. It takes care of;
  • the Sidney photo-shoot menu bug,
  • various fixes to the blackjack game ( Thanks gojira667 ),
  • and various fixes to the script.
Just download, unzip, and follow the directions in the ReadMe.txt to install.

*EDIT: If anyone downloaded this patch between when I posted this yesterday and right now (June 30th), you'll need to download it again and replace it. There was a major problem caused by the newest renpy update. The patch and link have been fixed and the current download should be good. Let me know otherwise. *
Hi, I tried this with the new bug fix but the game won't open at all now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Still can't get lauren in the bathroom on a saturday
We've seen a few people have that bug. Something weird with the persistent file and not the save.

Do this, hit shift-o
and type in and run the following to force the event to start.

jump lauren_bath_fuck

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hi, I tried this with the new bug fix but the game won't open at all now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like you've got a corrupted rpyc, so you could try downloading the patch again and overwriting the patch you installed before to see if there was an error during your download, or the other thing you could try would be to use a program like rpaExtractor to unpack all the files from the script.rpa archive and then you could delete the Booble_screen.rpyc. Just don't delete Booble_screen.rpa. When you start up the game it will re-create Booble_screen.rpyc, and hopefully without the error you posted.

Ghostman1877

Mar 29, 2020
It looks like you've got a corrupted rpyc, so you could try downloading the patch again and overwriting the patch you installed before to see if there was an error during your download, or the other thing you could try would be to use a program like rpaExtractor to unpack all the files from the script.rpa archive and then you could delete the Booble_screen.rpyc. Just don't delete Booble_screen.rpa. When you start up the game it will re-create Booble_screen.rpyc, and hopefully without the error you posted.
Thank you for the reply, unfortunately my knowledge of renpy goes as far as using it and following installation instructions, that explanation is a little over my head lol.

I can't seem to find the script.rpa archive, where is it located?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Thank you for the reply, unfortunately my knowledge of renpy goes as far as using it and following installation instructions, that explanation is a little over my head lol.

I can't seem to find the script.rpa archive, where is it located?
No problem, and you're right, I didn't give you very detailed instructions.
  1. Download rpaExtractor first. You should get a desktop icon.
  2. Open your folder named "game" and drag and drop the script.rpa onto that desktop icon.
  3. Your folder should now be populated with all of the script files to the game that were archived.
  4. find the file named Booble_screen.rpyc and delete it. Do not delete Booble_screen.rpa!
  5. Launch your game and a new Booble_screen.rpyc will be created, and hopefully without that error.
Hopefully that takes care of it for you.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
  2. Open your folder named "game" and drag and drop the script.rpa onto that desktop icon.
  3. Your folder should now be populated with all of the script files to the game that were archived.
  4. find the file named Booble_screen.rpyc and delete it. Do not delete Booble_screen.rpa!
  5. Launch your game and a new Booble_screen.rpyc will be created, and hopefully without that error.
Can't he use UnRen to unpack the rpa file?

Last edited:

Ghostman1877

Mar 29, 2020
Thank you for the detailed explanation, I did exactly as you said but it is still giving the exact same error.

I redownloaded the bug fix from your previous post, just to make sure I had the right one and went through the process again with the same result.

I have reverted to the script from the OP for now as that works fine for now, I guess I will have to deal with the bugs when I get to them.

Thanks for trying to help.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Please Will when are we going to be able to knock up Jackie and Cami? It's got to be soon.
Yeah, once all the girls are getting banged I'm going to start figuring out how to deal with the pregnancy aspect of the game. Jacky, Cami, and Mandy are all getting close. The focus right now is on Jacky.

Reactions: kcaldw and xapican

Ghostman1877

Mar 29, 2020
Thank you for the detailed explanation, I did exactly as you said but it is still giving the exact same error.

I redownloaded the bug fix from your previous post, just to make sure I had the right one and went through the process again with the same result.

I have reverted to the script from the OP for now as that works fine for now, I guess I will have to deal with the bugs when I get to them.

Thanks for trying to help.
I took one last crack at messing around with it, went to my recycle bin and restored Booble_screen.rpyc and now the game loads fine...

I have no idea why that solved the problem but many thanks for your help Will.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, once all the girls are getting banged I'm going to start figuring out how to deal with the pregnancy aspect of the game. Jacky, Cami, and Mandy are all getting close. The focus right now is on Jacky.
Good because the MC's dad is a total asshole and deserves to be cucked by Ryan and so does the Uncle. Both Jacky and Cami need to be shown some love.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I took one last crack at messing around with it, went to my recycle bin and restored Booble_screen.rpyc and now the game loads fine...

I have no idea why that solved the problem but many thanks for your help Will.
Oh good! Yeah, renpy can be weird sometimes, and I'm pretty sure you were experiencing a renpy error and not from our game code. I actually made this last build in a new version of renpy, and I've had to make some changes to the code to address errors that didn't exist in previous versions. Hopefully the new builds don't give me any more problems or I might have to revert back to an older version and make the builds again. If anyone else is having problems with the new build, let me know.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh good! Yeah, renpy can be weird sometimes, and I'm pretty sure you were experiencing a renpy error and not from our game code. I actually made this last build in a new version of renpy, and I've had to make some changes to the code to address errors that didn't exist in previous versions. Hopefully the new builds don't give me any more problems or I might have to revert back to an older version and make the builds again. If anyone else is having problems with the new build, let me know.
Did you by chance jump straight to Ren'Py 8 or did you go to 7.5?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes