draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
When you're in the locker room, you should have this bar with a side-to-side slider.

View attachment 1901116

Above you should have this button
View attachment 1901114

When the cursor is in the colored area of the bar, click on it

everything is fine now thank you i thought the round thing is to be broken off or something like that now it works thank you very much

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
How can i activate incest
Did you download the game from Patroen? If so, go to our server. If you haven't linked you patreon to our Discord server do so in patreon so that you are given a supporter role. You need the supporter role to access our supporter channels. In the supporter channels there is a channel named #change-out-your-scripts. You can download the scripts.rpa file and just drop it in your folder named "game". replace the one that's there, and you'll have incest content. If you downloaded the game from here, it's already got the incest content included and you need no patch or anything.

uturd5072

May 10, 2022
when i click on the mega download link it says "the file you are trying trying to download is no longer available" is there another link?

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hi all, I'm following the walkthrough and I'm at week 13 Mon Evening, the walkthrough says Notice van on street but I go straight to MCs room am I missing something.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi all, I'm following the walkthrough and I'm at week 13 Mon Evening, the walkthrough says Notice van on street but I go straight to MCs room am I missing something.
The walkthrough was designed for an older version. You have to start the election campaign to find the van right after you finish putting up posters on the school wall. There should be an option to go to the van, or once in the Mc's room exit the house

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Can the MC only lose his virginity to Sidney ? I haven't progressed her events at all and seem to be stuck with Lauren's campaign

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes