gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Here is a for the current version of the game on the OP. It takes care of;

*EDIT: If anyone downloaded this patch between when I posted this yesterday and right now (June 30th), you'll need to download it again and replace it. There was a major problem caused by the newest renpy update. The patch and link have been fixed and the current download should be good. Let me know otherwise. *
It's missing the two, idle/hover, images for double, IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/interface_images/blackjack/double.png'. They are in the earlier zip along with a few roulette fixes. I may not have been clear, but you needed both zips.

I also had the Booble_screen.rpyc bug. Just extracting the scripts.rpa in game/ allowed it to load. These are all the ones it failed at loading for me before recompiling from the *.rpy during startup.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi, I'm stuck with event 79. I did the HTBYD a while ago, and while it worked for Sidney after Womb Raider, I can't have sex with Lauren in the warehouse. She gives the Mc a BJ and doesn't want to have sex. I tried several times, but it always ends the same way. Am I missing something? I'm done with the event in the pool, the bathroom, and the living room.
Stats of Lauren
Respect 10
Affection 36
Libido 10
Submission 32
Anger 0
School Influence 46

Last edited:

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck with event 79. I did the HTBYD a while ago, and while it worked for Sidney after Womb Raider, I can't have sex with Lauren in the warehouse. She gives the Mc a BJ and doesn't want to have sex. I tried several times, but it always ends the same way. Am I missing something? I'm done with the event in the pool, the bathroom, and the living room.
Stats of Lauren
Respect 10
Affection 36
Libido 10
Submission 32
Anger 0
School Influence 46
Have you finished the school election campaign? If not, you've got to finish that first.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Have you finished the school election campaign? If not, you've got to finish that first.
Yes, and right after the election campaign, Lauren and the Mc have their first sex in the school swimming pool. I mean sex sex not a bj or whatever. They also had sex in the bathroom, the living room, but for some reason Lauren refuses to have sex after the photo shoot. She gives the Mc a bj, but no more
screenshot0014.png
screenshot0015.png

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yes, and right after the election campaign, Lauren and the Mc have their first sex in the school swimming pool. I mean sex sex not a bj or whatever. They also had sex in the bathroom, the living room, but for some reason Lauren refuses to have sex after the photo shoot. She gives the Mc a bj, but no more
View attachment 1899716
View attachment 1899718
Have you played this scene through and then gone back and tried again? You've got to get the bj first, and then you can go back and get the rest the next time.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Have you played this scene through and then gone back and tried again? You've got to get the bj first, and then you can go back and get the rest the next time.
Yeah, and even several times; I think Laurent will be black belt in bj after that. But I don't know what happened because I was finally able to pass. After I was done with aunt camille (event 86) I tried again and this time it went smooth, even if it was on saturday morning.
Anyway thanks

Reactions: WillTylor

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yeah, and even several times; I think Laurent will be black belt in bj after that. But I don't know what happened because I was finally able to pass. After I was done with aunt camille (event 86) I tried again and this time it went smooth, even if it was on saturday morning.
Anyway thanks
I have a question. Is it normal that Camille's Respect stat is limited to 5?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Here is a bugfix for the current version of the game on the OP. It takes care of;
  • the Sidney photo-shoot menu bug,
  • various fixes to the blackjack game ( Thanks gojira667 ),
  • and various fixes to the script.
Just download, unzip, and follow the directions in the ReadMe.txt to install.

*EDIT: If anyone downloaded this patch between when I posted this yesterday and right now (June 30th), you'll need to download it again and replace it. There was a major problem caused by the newest renpy update. The patch and link have been fixed and the current download should be good. Let me know otherwise. *
Fixed this again. More issues with making this build in the new version of renpy and I also fixed some things I missed to make the blackjack game work correctly. Hopefully this will work this time!

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Fixed this again. More issues with making this build in the new version of renpy and I also fixed some things I missed to make the blackjack game work correctly. Hopefully this will work this time!
Unfortunately, Ren'Py helped you out and moved the double images into images.rpa...

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well, I'm done... It's getting interesting, to say the least. But, if I could ask something for the sequel, I would really like the father to drop the soap in the showers. I mean, ok! Ryan is a big narcissistic manipulative pervert... But the father? what a big pile of shit

• Haha
Reactions: strenif

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
With these posters by Lauren for the election campaign or the Schleich event in the changing room, which button do I have to press to make it work

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes