elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
When interrupting yoga early morning, am I able to "kiss on the lips" without causing anger? Ive been kissing cheeks and grabbing butts, hoping that it would progress to lips but so far not working. Also don't see a missed scene for it on the progress checker

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I believe the school election event completion is required to trigger the stranger ventures Halloween event.

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
When interrupting yoga early morning, am I able to "kiss on the lips" without causing anger? Ive been kissing cheeks and grabbing butts, hoping that it would progress to lips but so far not working. Also don't see a missed scene for it on the progress checker
I dont think so. Should be in next update

Reactions: TommyTuba

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Half of that event got cut. It wasn't coming together the way Will wanted. We'll take another swing at it in a future update.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have the same problem.
Block Jacky in the bathroom in the evening, then visit her at night.
If her SF stat is to high she'll ask Ryan to help her cum and you'll have to wait until the next day to do it.

Last edited:

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Seems like i can trigger nothing, already had the photoshoot event with jacky with ball gag and all but can not get it again, says i need a ball gag and to look in the shop. there i´m told i already have it, it´s in my inventory but the event does not trigger.
Also no halloween whatsoever, slept sunday after sunday in the bed but nothing (election done but lost)..... and aunt camille sits in the lounge at night, but does not sleep, no matter how often i wait or do something else as suggested.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Seems like i can trigger nothing, already had the photoshoot event with jacky with ball gag and all but can not get it again, says i need a ball gag and to look in the shop. there i´m told i already have it, it´s in my inventory but the event does not trigger.
Also no halloween whatsoever, slept sunday after sunday in the bed but nothing (election done but lost)..... and aunt camille sits in the lounge at night, but does not sleep, no matter how often i wait or do something else as suggested.

Post your save and I'll take a look.

If Cami has already given Ryan a blowjob then that's the end of that event for now.
If not you need to buy some wine and pick it up before visiting her.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Post your save and I'll take a look.

If Cami has already given Ryan a blowjob then that's the end of that event for now.
If not you need to buy some wine and pick it up before visiting her.
Blowjob is in the gallery without being triggered in the game....halloween is not in the gallery
is this the right save ? is the last one

Reactions: legend_shon

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Blowjob is in the gallery without being triggered in the game....halloween is not in the gallery
is this the right save ? is the last one
For the photoshoot, looks like you never picked up the ball gag or the first book from the warehouse.
For Cami, you didn't finish her maid events. You'll need to get her to flash you in the kitchen and lounge.
For the Halloween event, start Jacky's photoshoot. As long at you do the first section it'll kick off the following sunday night when you go to bed.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
For the photoshoot, looks like you never picked up the ball gag or the first book from the warehouse.
For Cami, you didn't finish her maid events. You'll need to get her to flash you in the kitchen and lounge.
For the Halloween event, start Jacky's photoshoot. As long at you do the first section it'll kick off the following sunday night when you go to bed.
Sorry but, like i said, i already had the photoshoot once, with the ballgag, I also had all three books, but now had to buy the first one again ?

aaaand...i cheated a lot, maybe that could be a problem ?
But Thanks for the fast answer ! I´ll try again,
maybe i should start the whole thing from beginning.

Mar 16, 2022
Sorry but, like i said, i already had the photoshoot once, with the ballgag, I also had all three books, but now had to buy the first one again ?

aaaand...i cheated a lot, maybe that could be a problem ?
But Thanks for the fast answer ! I´ll try again,
maybe i should start the whole thing from beginning.
Yeah, cheating in money shouldn't be an issue, and you can then buy all items as required. Stats, well I cheat with stats but I don't do it with new content that may need specific progression. If you think you've stuffed it up, then perhaps starting again is best. Cheat in money as you need it to forgo a lot of grind. Should be enjoyable playing through again.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes