kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Question :) On the Loyal Tour I don't have assignments between 75 and 91, should it be like that? , Am I doing something wrong? The second question is on the same route I didn't do 2 tasks 15 and 70, do I have to or them?

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah, cheating in money shouldn't be an issue, and you can then buy all items as required. Stats, well I cheat with stats but I don't do it with new content that may need specific progression. If you think you've stuffed it up, then perhaps starting again is best. Cheat in money as you need it to forgo a lot of grind. Should be enjoyable playing through again.
Right, thanks again
it´s a fun game, giving it another shot is not the baddest of options

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sorry but, like i said, i already had the photoshoot once, with the ballgag, I also had all three books, but now had to buy the first one again ?

aaaand...i cheated a lot, maybe that could be a problem ?
But Thanks for the fast answer ! I´ll try again,
maybe i should start the whole thing from beginning.
Ahh, using cheats can certainly cause issues. Money and Stats are fine but adding items in can really mess things up.
Your save doesn't look to bad and you are probably fine to keep using it but if you wanted to start over that's cool too.
You might consider waiting until the beta gets leaked as the opening renders have been updated in that one.

1666986848216.png

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Question :) On the Loyal Tour I don't have assignments between 75 and 91, should it be like that? , Am I doing something wrong? The second question is on the same route I didn't do 2 tasks 15 and 70, do I have to or them?
New events will show up as you progress through the existing ones.
You do not have to do any NTR events. That are safe to ignore or to fail.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
anyone else having an issue where the new update resets their progress at the night club? it says i should go one night when the girl is working but then it tells me i can only go when mom is at the club and I have progressed way past that point.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
anyone else having an issue where the new update resets their progress at the night club? it says i should go one night when the girl is working but then it tells me i can only go when mom is at the club and I have progressed way past that point.
Have Sidney work that night. You can talk to her in the kitchen in the evening.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just wondering if it's an extra update or the start of a "new" project?
Think of it like The Simpson's Treehouse of Horror Halloween specials. These are non-canon specials that break the norm of the episodes. For example, In Treehouse of Horror, there are many deaths of characters, but then they return for the next episode like nothing happened.

Mar 16, 2022
Really? Is there another one after 0.08? It was in May.
0.08 is still ongoing. There'll be another couple of updates ( maybe 3 ) in 0.08. It' focused on Jacky, but the background involving the club ( because it's vital to the story ) has been the main focus last update ( with a bit of Jacky progression ), and that'll be the case for the next update probably in December.

Reactions: strenif
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes