A Family Venture v0.08h Subscribestar [WillTylor]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 574 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

On Android:
Text box opacity
Font size

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wait longer for aunt camille goes no where
You should see an option to go up and talk to her.
If you don't then you never finished her maid events. You'll need to get her to flash you in the bathroom/kitchen/ and lounge in the weekday mornings when she's cleaning.

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 574 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

On Android:
Text box opacity
Font size

on andriod do we have to play from starting my game is installed but it doesn't say update it gets installed as another app

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
Question for anyone that can answer. I just noticed the dev has a patreon for this game, I'm curious what they do to get around the patreon rules (if anything at all)? With the photo shoot scenes and the girls I was sure he wouldnt be able to post on patreon.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Question for anyone that can answer. I just noticed the dev has a patreon for this game, I'm curious what they do to get around the patreon rules (if anything at all)? With the photo shoot scenes and the girls I was sure he wouldnt be able to post on patreon.
they slippin' someone on Patreon the D.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
on andriod do we have to play from starting my game is installed but it doesn't say update it gets installed as another app
I can't help you, because I didn't test it using an existing version.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Early on in the game's development, I was reviewed by patreon and had to make several changes to be in compliance with Patreon's standards. For this reason the Patreon version of the game has a different script than the version that you can download here. For this reason I also created a SubscribeStar account so that I could still have a version of the game as I've intended it from it's inception. The version of the game on the OP is the SubscribeStar version.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
i like how the game keeps telling me of much the mother hates stripping at the club and the mafia guy love having her doing it when she's only be there once (the forced intro scene with it i even had move then $1000 that to pay if the game let it) kinda silly honestly

game needs to do a better job at tracking that just make some of the scene and dialogue so out there (in reference to the FBI chick randomly showing up to tell how much joey loves she the mcs mom in the club when really shes never really been there beside the 10 min dance scene LMAO

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
last time I played this was on v5 or v6 so I cant wait to jump into this game again to see this halloween event I doubt that I will follow that monster sex route since I will stick to the vanilla one BUT I will enjoy those scenes like the son of a bitch I am I just hope that the game gets more beast scenes and not just some edits

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
This is an event I've been looking forward to making for years. I'm really excited about it, and really proud of it. It's in the same vein as the Christmas event, just a fun way to do something different than the rules of the game's world normally allows. I was worried I wouldn't have time to get it done before Halloween and have to wait another year to release it, but thanks to strenif volunteering to pose and run renders, we were able to get it done.

This update has two different paths, and is the introduction of something I hope to add to every single year at Halloween. One of the paths is a bit vanilla, yes. But the other path has monster sex. The animations are the most different, longest, and I feel the best I've made, especially in the monster sex route. I've poured every single ounce of spare time I have into this, I've spent a lot of money on the music, logos, graphic design work. It represents the best of my work so far. I really hope you'll play it and enjoy it!

Oh, and what was just leaked here is the alpha (test version) so don't get too critical of spelling/grammar, bugs, etc...
thank you strenif for your assistance not just for progressing the game with WillTylor but also with your help here,it is appreciated by many.you guys rock:love::love::love::love:(y)

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
It says 640 new images (is that counting Halloween part too)?
I mean from new quests I which only saw it's morning after yoga activity MC with Mom and nothing else...So what I am missing?

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
This latest update V0.08H only has 2 scenes?. I just played it and it only gives me the option to choose an ntr scene and a normal one, both with sidney

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 574 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

On Android:
Text box opacity
Font size

Is there any way to unlock the gallery on the Android version? This is not compatible with my last versions I've played so it's wanting me to start from the beginning and the thought of restarting this from the beginning is an impossibility

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Is there any way to unlock the gallery on the Android version? This is not compatible with my last versions I've played so it's wanting me to start from the beginning and the thought of restarting this from the beginning is an impossibility
To be honest, I haven't played it yet. So I don't know how to help you. :(

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It says 640 new images (is that counting Halloween part too)?
I mean from new quests I which only saw it's morning after yoga activity MC with Mom and nothing else...So what I am missing?
You're probably missing the VIP club. Talk to Sidney when she's working at the club next to open that area up.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes