Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Before I can do this - Which version are you playing or and are you using the ShaddyMod or not ?

But you can check the Progress app on the phone and compare which events are complete and not complete against the walkthru that may help you.

Reactions: jvnqx

jvnqx

Jul 31, 2020
I believe I'm using the SubscribeStar version
I cant seem to trigger the megan event either, in class my only options are to attend ir look around and attending just has ryan daydream. Also, anyone having an issue where in the afternoon classes never advance? Attending them just triggers the second wet dream even and end with him in the boys bathroom at the same time period.
Could someone look at my save I'm not able to advance I've already looked at the tips but I don't know what to do
Before I can do this - Which version are you playing or and are you using the ShaddyMod or not ?

But you can check the Progress app on the phone and compare which events are complete and not complete against the walkthru that may help you.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I will look at your save and see if I can stop anything, honestly Strenif is better at this than I - will take a bit to see if I can spot anything (like an hour or better). Will post a respond either way.

jvnqx

Jul 31, 2020
no problem take your time thanks for the help
I will look at your save and see if I can stop anything, honestly Strenif is better at this than I - will take a bit to see if I can spot anything (like an hour or better). Will post a respond either way.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Ok you missing Event 17 - Jacky in the shower - on an Evening Click the Bath, Look, Watch Mom (this assumes you have the camera there.)

Also event 63 - Mandy in the Shower, (Sunday Early - Bath), Event 65 Camille in the Shower (Afternoon - Bath), and 66, Camille in Mom's Bedroom (Evening - Mom's Room).

I think Event 17 is the primary one you are missing.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I used the walkthur I made and posted for this game and check your completed and uncompleted events in the progress app on the phone in your save - to figure this out.

Oh I think might need Libido at 10 on each of those events (not really sure about that) but in general, those events drop the libido of the character involved by 5.

Last edited:

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Is it normal for this dev not to have an update for nearly 6 months? When can we expect new version? (I hate when ppl ask this)
I posted a response to this same question yesterday.

It is worth mentioning to all that WillTylor has a job and does this game in their free time. Also significant issues with their computer and unfortunate events in their life has been behind the time since the late update. I for one am just glad they (will and strenif and others involved) are able to continue their efforts on this game.

Thanks for the work they do.

See above

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
is the third book readable in the new update, still cant progress for the moms photoshoot
It's always been readable.
If you're not able to read it, I'm guessing you used a mod or a cheat to add all three books into your inventory. If so, that's breaks how the event is coded to unfold and bricks your save. You can start a new game or post your save and I can try to fix it.

Reactions: lil flappy jr

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Could someone look at my save I'm not able to advance I've already looked at the tips but I don't know what to do
You've done most of the content.

Things I see you've missed are;
-Go to the club Monday night and talk to Sidney to gain access to the VIP section
-Week day morning goto the kitchen and give Cami a chore to do in the bathroom. Pick the naughty option.
-Week evening, go to the bathroom and stop Jacky from masterbaiting (don't help her, if you do you'll have to try again the next night) then goto Jacky's room at night to see her kick Cami out of her room. Finally go to the lounge and talk to Cami (make sure her libido is at 10.
-Finally, do Lauren's photoshoot again with her libido maxed to close out that event.

Reactions: xapican

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
It's always been readable.
If you're not able to read it, I'm guessing you used a mod or a cheat to add all three books into your inventory. If so, that's breaks how the event is coded to unfold and bricks your save. You can start a new game or post your save and I can try to fix it.
Yeah in the walkthur - I brought each of books one at time and read it, then did the next the following evening. I remember in the game you buy 1 and then 2 and then 3, but that I think the mod lets buy all 3 at once - which as Strenif points is not good for the code in the game, hence why mods are used at your own risk.

But being said, send Strenif your save file or post to this thread - if anyone can fix it is Strenif :)

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I am not really understanding the why for two versions - but guessing won't allow a game with incest and has no issues with it.

I see some games with Incest patches and have wondered why the option was not just built it.

Reactions: jan^s

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So the longer answer is this.

Yes patreon bans incest. However there are more than a few fans of AFV who just aren't into incest and prefer it without. The Dev has put a fair amount of effort into creating a patreon script that's more than just a name swap from mother to landlady.
It's one of the reasons putting a build together takes so long.

This way, fans of the game who just arn't into that kink can enjoy the game without the dialog seeming strange or out of place in areas.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
terms of use "EULA" prevents incest or "loli", child like or stated being underage provisions within user distributed content it, afik.

terms of use "EULA" provisions allows incest within user distributed content, although provisions for "loli", child like or stated being underage within user distributed content idk.

There is also one based in the soviet block that had no terms of use "EULA" as such having no disallow-ments or ban-able provisions for users distributed content, basically meant you can post anything as long as they got their cut, but I haven't seen this one used in awhile for or by; US and UK developers let alone even being allowed in forums like this one.

I would think it would be easier to make a "relative small" incest patch every version, than to maintain two crowd funding sites at once; having to update the patch notes, progress on updates, maintain community contact, let alone the financial aspect of them, no wonder burn out occurs.

Hats off to those who can maintain this level of intestinal fortitude.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes