Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I created a new walkthur (0.8h) and a moderator fixed the link on the front page.

I misread the question thought it was referring to the kitchen bug - which is due the mod, not the game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I created a new walkthur (0.8h) and a moderator fixed the link on the front page.

I misread the question thought it was referring to the kitchen bug - which is due the mod, not the game.
The reply button in the bottom right of a post is great, it quotes the post so everyone knows what you are talking about and it has the added benefit of alerting the person you are replying to so they are sure to see your post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
In 2 to 4 weeks I am hoping for an new update to the game and will start updating the walkthru again.

It only took this long to update it to 0.8h because I had lost the originally save file associated with the 0.7 version, sigh.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
It is worth mentioning to all that WillTylor has a job and does this game in their free time. Also significant issues with their computer and unfortunate events in their life has been behind the time since the late update. I for one am just glad they (will and strenif and others involved) are able to continue their efforts on this game.

Thanks for the work they do.

jvnqx

Jul 31, 2020
Could someone look at my save I'm not able to advance I've already looked at the tips but I don't know what to do

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes