malachy

Feb 13, 2022
1680815599918.png

Dude, what is that? Is that game an actual thing, and if so, where can it be found? I like the art style, and I love me a good, or even mediocre survival style rpg.

Reactions: giomartin95

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Let's hope it's not a terribly long wait. Unless the dev is active on discord, I'm not seeing any action since March 12 on Patreon. Hopefully he's found some, stability? According to his Patreon post on the 7th of March, the next update was practically finished but he's trying to better manage his stresses and uncertainties. *fingers crossed*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why the anxiety? strenif already said that he has a date in mind but he is not going to say it in case they do not arrive, most likely they will not announce when the update comes out until one or two days before the beta comes out, or perhaps not even that and they just release it without prior notice. so calm down

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Oh and while I am thinking about it - the MC's Dad cell mate in jail - what game was that toon from ? NM I remember now Big Brother. LOL

Last edited:

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
If anyone has a better idea for how to present this walkthur - let me know. If I could associate every "red box" in the walkthu to an event # (new, existing/ongoing, unlock) then I could think of a few easier ways to do this. Where event completions and event unlock splash scenes came up, I noted that in the walkthru.

Red boxes in walkthru = stuff you need to do. It is easy to miss some events before you get to School Election and or Prison Visit than can keep you from completing or finishing the game.

Last edited:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
game won't let me sleep to move next day.. ? "check lauren" i check "better not push it further" so ? eh buggy nite? :KEK:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
game won't let me sleep to move next day.. ? "check lauren" i check "better not push it further" so ? eh buggy nite? :KEK:
did you try go to your room and click on the Bed ? and check Lauren not necesary at night, but I don't know where in the game you are

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Ok removed Walkthru - was missing an event in the overall listing of events, also adding term of Precursor #, to indicate that this is something that you need to for a event completion later. Will reload this walkthru soon.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
did you try go to your room and click on the Bed ? and check Lauren not necesary at night, but I don't know where in the game you are
yes.. that's how i get the msg "check laura" and "no messing" so is loop... repeat till i use game cheat system MOVE along..

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
yes.. that's how i get the msg "check laura" and "no messing" so is loop... repeat till i use game cheat system MOVE along..
Sorry Khai I just noticed I'am playing Ver0.08_v2b not the h from the OP so I will be worthless to tell you that I don't experience the bug, do you have any Cheatmods Installed ?

Reactions: KhaiFirst
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes