Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sorry, for the misunderstanding, I think the google translate doesn't help either. I'll try to make it simple, after launching the v2b version game with the backup of the old version, I don't have any new objective that unlocks apart from that of continuing the Sidney photo shoot that I've already done previously which does not unlock anything more when completed.
What was the version you played before? the "b" version in this instance only means "patreon: no incest", it's not a progression of the "a" version

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sorry, for the misunderstanding, I think the google translate doesn't help either. I'll try to make it simple, after launching the v2b version game with the backup of the old version, I don't have any new objective that unlocks apart from that of continuing the Sidney photo shoot that I've already done previously which does not unlock anything more when completed.
Post your save file, and I'll take a look.

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
yes I was playing the premiere with incest then I switched to the v2b patreon non incest version with the same savegame

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
Great, thank you strenif :):)
Indeed, that's it, there is no announcement in the progress of the phone, you have to know who has to go to school. .
So this is the start of version 2b?
Another question is there no incest patch for this version yet?

Reactions: strenif

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Great, thank you strenif :):)
Indeed, that's it, there is no announcement in the progress of the phone, you have to know who has to go to school. .
So this is the start of version 2b?
Another question is there no incest patch for this version yet?
Happy to help. The developer is working on improving the hint systems in the upcoming release so hopefully it'll be more obvious.

There's no need for an incest patch. Just download the incest version of the game.

1679365450932.png

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, Im kind of stuck in the cosplay outfit situation. Sidney after receiving the money only keeps telling you she is working on it. Ive already used the gallery unlocked mod but Im trying to get the scenes by myself now.
Post your save, I'll take a look.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't know if it's a good thing or not, but I'm glad that in the thread of this game there aren't those assholes calling the dev milker, or crying because the update doesn't come out, it's really refreshing compared to the 80% of threads in this forum
Yes indeed, I think it is partially because strenif and Will T. are totally transparent regarding updates and progress, and are active in the comunity

hawk55

Feb 14, 2018
strenif or Will id like to ask when we can expect the next game update, as it has been right at 5 months since the last one came out for Halloween on Oct 27,2022. I as well as most if not all of the rest of the people here are curious to know. Thank
You

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Yes indeed, I think it is partially because strenif and Will T. are totally transparent regarding updates and progress, and are active in the community
Little to no direct response to no updates in 5 months is transparent to you.
Really man I would hate to see what you define as crystal clear evidentiary information regarding responses to any questions about updates or herein lack of on f95z.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Little to no direct response to no updates in 5 months is transparent to you.
Really man I would hate to see what you define as crystal clear evidentiary information regarding responses to any questions about updates or herein lack of on f95z.
They say what is happening, so what is the problem, ? if you need a status report every short time.
thats you man.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So could be delayed due to coding, due to making sure details are in place, or due to adding or looking into a progress tracking system. I was under the impression though that this update was a smaller filler than a real regular sized update? strenif Any hint as to how big this update is compared to other updates that took 5 months? About same size? smaller?

Either way Will said he wasn't comfortable giving a release date last post... So it means we were close, but not that close.
It'll be pretty big.

Will has done the main event which has a fair amount of complexity and optional outcomes for both routes. An update to the weekend reward for paying off the mob. And believe he also has a short NTR event that chains off Matt calling Lauren in her room on the weekend from the last update.

Then there's the content I made which is outcomes for the cliffhanger of Jacky catching Sidney working for both routes. A NTR series of events. A loyalty event with two branching outcomes. And a general series of events for both routes.

I'm pretty proud of the stuff I put together and what Will has shone me of what he's done is pretty hot as well. I'm pretty excited to see the full build.

Last edited:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
It'll be pretty big.

Will has done the main event which has a fair amount of complexity and optional outcomes for both routes. I believe he also has a short NTR event that chains off Matt calling Lauren in her room on the weekend from the last update.

Then there's the content I made which is outcomes for the cliffhanger of Jacky catching Sidney working for both routes. A NTR series of events. A loyalty event with two branching outcomes. And a general series of events for both routes.

I'm pretty proud of the stuff I put together and what Will has shone me of what he's done is pretty hot as well. I'm pretty excited to see the full build.
Kind of bugs me they aren't spreading out Jacky's sex scenes a little more. Like I'm not actually going to bother with this update because I already know it's going to blue ball on Jacky's vaginal scene. And because of that all the build up and anticipation is going to be destroyed when the sex scene actually arrives.

As a result I only really care about the update after this one. And since they're packing all of Jacky's sex scenes in that one I'm not going to look forward to the update after that.

Like, come on now, treat this like sex. Give me the foreplay and build up before delivering with a good fuck. Don't kill the magic by stopping at the very end, blue ball me for several months, and then cut straight to dry humping immediately after. That's not hot.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes