pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I guess I will try that rn. Ive been like 7 hours playing this and just stopped. But I will try that. At least is something with the mc and the mom, not much into ntr. But the game got me hooked since the beggining dammit lol

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
I saw this game recently. It has a slow progression. I love this. but there is no scene with milf I guess it will come in the next update, right?

here is my save,
there are one or two tasks that I couldn't do, they were ntr ones, anyone can use

Reactions: Zuboskalik

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
Hi, I just downloaded the v2b version install put the backup folder the other version it works perfectly, the problem is that I have no activity that unlocks except the 40 which consists of doing the photo shoots of Sidney that I have already done previously, so I redid them, but nothing happens even after redoing it several days in a row. What should I do ? Something I missed?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi, I just downloaded the v2b version install put the backup folder the other version it works perfectly, the problem is that I have no activity that unlocks except the 40 which consists of doing the photo shoots of Sidney that I have already done previously, so I redid them, but nothing happens even after redoing it several days in a row. What should I do ? Something I missed?
I'm not clear on what it is you're trying to do here. Can you clarify?

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
Sorry, for the misunderstanding, I think the google translate doesn't help either. I'll try to make it simple, after launching the v2b version game with the backup of the old version, I don't have any new objective that unlocks apart from that of continuing the Sidney photo shoot that I've already done previously which does not unlock anything more when completed.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes