randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
how much content does the redhead dean? teacher? have? cause if I remember correctly she has two routes right? like good guy or blackmail

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
how much content does the redhead dean? teacher? have? cause if I remember correctly she has two routes right? like good guy or blackmail
In what game ? the redhead is the mother and the 2 routes has nothing to do with Good guy or not, more you can protecther (be the Man of the House) or not, and we are all waiting this update because we finally have some hot sex with the Mom (till now was more foreplay)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
In what game ? the redhead is the mother and the 2 routes has nothing to do with Good guy or not, more you can protecther (be the Man of the House) or not, and we are all waiting this update because we finally have some hot sex with the Mom (till now was more foreplay)
then Im thinking of photo hunt

Reactions: xapican

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
if i ignore the mom content will it lock out other character scene?
I dont know. But this same problem i have to. I find the mom ugly. And Forced Sex is a no go for me. The Dev sleep with updates, i think is no more important. The game is nice or good i me not sure, System from Game is good. The Idea not bad. But the mom is a no go i think. No Erotic and and.... Only ugly

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I find the mom ugly. The Idea not bad. But the mom is a no go i think. No Erotic and and.... Only ugly
Firecracker001, very few people have a Hollywood actress mom. Even fewer people live in mansions by the sea. And very few people drive a Bugati every day. But does that make life any less beautiful? By the way, the concept of beauty varies depending on the continent.:)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I dont know. But this same problem i have to. I find the mom ugly. And Forced Sex is a no go for me. The Dev sleep with updates, i think is no more important. The game is nice or good i me not sure, System from Game is good. The Idea not bad. But the mom is a no go i think. No Erotic and and.... Only ugly
The mom isn't ugly, what she does is look like an average woman her age. She's not a woman in her 40s or 50s who looks like a supermodel in their late 20s or early to mid 30s. That's what we get in most games, so you're probably not used to what this game is giving us

Mar 16, 2022
No actual sex with Jacky this coming update. It's all set-up for the following update which is all about sex with Jacky. The one after that may have more sex with Jacky too. It's whether they can fit all of that content in one update that will take only 2 months to complete and release. They are aiming for 2 monthly updates after this one. This coming update is taking so long due to it having more content than originally planned, and it is tying up loose ends, and setting things up for sexy content with Jacky. Will and Strenif won't give a date as yet for release, but they're busting their butts to get it out this month.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
No actual sex with Jacky this coming update. It's all set-up for the following update which is all about sex with Jacky. The one after that may have more sex with Jacky too. It's whether they can fit all of that content in one update that will take only 2 months to complete and release. They are aiming for 2 monthly updates after this one. This coming update is taking so long due to it having more content than originally planned, and it is tying up loose ends, and setting things up for sexy content with Jacky. Will and Strenif won't give a date as yet for release, but they're busting their butts to get it out this month.
Are you sure there won't be a sex scene? I thought that in this update it would be the first sex scene for Jacky, and the following ones would be to put repeatable sex scenes in different locations.

Mar 16, 2022
Are you sure there won't be a sex scene? I thought that in this update it would be the first sex scene for Jacky, and the following ones would be to put repeatable sex scenes in different locations.
There won't be any actual sex scenes with Jacky this update. It'll be all setting up to getting to that place, plus moving story ahead, tying up a few loose ends and whatever else they have in store. Will said he wants to get to a certain place in the story with this one so things can start moving ahead. The following update, which they're going to try and get out two months after this upcoming, will be actual sex scenes with Jacky. If they can't get all of them done in that 2 months, then they will have to put them in the next after that ( but they're going to really try and get all Jacky sex scenes in one ). Strenif is busy working on the Jacky sex update now, while Will is finishing up this coming update ( he said only about 5-10% left to do a few days ago ).

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes