Mr.Winter

Mar 30, 2022
Point what out? MC getting "bitched"? I think you'll find out that at least on the Loyalty Route, the MC has grown, and garnered more respect, and that's going to increase as the story progresses. I don't see how quoting a post from years ago points out anything of relevence.
I never knew there was a time limit on forums, last time I checked MC gets bitched by his sister and candidate for NTR one thing for his sister to bitch him but a whole nother dude? kinda crazy. And I wouldn't know if he started getting respect cause I dropped it.

• Angry
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I never knew there was a time limit on forums, last time I checked MC gets bitched by his sister and candidate for NTR one thing for his sister to bitch him but a whole nother dude? kinda crazy. And I wouldn't know if he started getting respect cause I dropped it.
And if you dropped it, what are you doing in this thread? you f... loser, and you speak without knowing what makes you even more of a loser.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
Mar 16, 2022
I mean unless you a mod and it's a rule you have to play the game to comment in this forum :eek:. Then we up:coffee:
Sure you can comment anything within the rules...but if you come out with uninformed drivel expect to get schooled.
You haven't played the game for quite awhile, and it's obvious you were either ignorant of both how the game has progressed and that there are two routes ( Loyalty and NTR, the latter being optional ), or you were just trolling.

Mr.Winter

Mar 30, 2022
Sure you can comment anything within the rules...but if you come out with uninformed drivel expect to get schooled.
You haven't played the game for quite awhile, and it's obvious you were either ignorant of both how the game has progressed and that there are two routes ( Loyalty and NTR, the latter being optional ), or you were just trolling.
Alright look no disrespect when I say this, don't you hate the feeling when someone suppresses you and there's nothing you can do about it but accept it? Well as a guy I do and that's what made me drop it, if what you said is right and he does start getting respected then hats off to him. But I can't accept the recent events, yeah I may have left off some details my first response but I still stick to my point.

Mar 16, 2022
Alright look no disrespect when I say this, don't you hate the feeling when someone suppresses you and there's nothing you can do about it but accept it? Well as a guy I do and that's what made me drop it, if what you said is right and he does start getting respected then hats off to him. But I can't accept the recent events, yeah I may have left off some details my first response but I still stick to my point.
Maybe give it a go several updates down the track. Little Ryan is starting to earn his big boy pants as things progress. Will has help now, so things are going to get more complex storywise, and a LOT more sexy content. Everything up until now is just buildup.

Reactions: Mr.Winter

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
But I don't know what you expect, in the elections arc the mc has to work hard to earn lauren's respect and affection and if you do things right you get it, the same thing happens irl maybe at first someone can like you without much in return But if you don't work hard and don't pay attention to that person, the most likely thing is that he or she will leave you or go with someone else, and with good reason, and the same thing happens in this game, perhaps a bit more exaggerated because it's a game, but still, it happens.

Reactions: Mr.Winter

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I wish it was that easy, even deactivating it, there is some things that ruins loyalty route, even more if you are strict with NTR
I do not see that there is NTR in the loyalty route, of course, unless you consider NTR the cami dildo thing, or that the girls have dirty thoughts about someone other than the mc or that they interact with other characters, in any case call that NTR seems to me to be very exaggerated

mammoth123

Sep 28, 2021
I do not see that there is NTR in the loyalty route, of course, unless you consider NTR the cami dildo thing, or that the girls have dirty thoughts about someone other than the mc or that they interact with other characters, in any case call that NTR seems to me to be very exaggerated
I played it a long time ago but i remember some details (i may be wrong), maybe not hard or direct NTR but disgusting for a loyalty route player.

I remember if you fail few times putting cam in the bathroom, your Mom convince the principal to not expell Ryan, and she leaves the room cleaning her lips. The all photoshoot thing, posting MC love interest naked online is more NTR than loyalty, i remember when Jacky does the Harry potter photos and every character is showed enjoying the photos, even on loyalty. In the main plot is obligatory that Jacky dances naked in the club. Not my case but some may not enjoy Diaz's Lauren interest. If Lauren loses the elections, she has to do with Matt. You have always an unecessary pressure with the mafia, matt, etc (and its hinted that the cell mate of the father will be a problem for loyalty too). If you dont pay mob, Jacky will make the boss cum in the private..

Outside the game, in forum, discord or offical postings, you can see some NTR content too.

Its the root of the plot of the game, you can pick loyalty route, but the root of the plot is the same.

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
NTR can range in such a broad definition from being vague too individually niched that any game can have that tag.

Simple because everyone is mentally there in the moment with there partner during sex and no one has ever had thoughts about the I don't know (insert desirable description) cashier at the (insert local store).:rolleyes:

JMTC

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I played it a long time ago but i remember some details (i may be wrong), maybe not hard or direct NTR but disgusting for a loyalty route player.

I remember if you fail few times putting cam in the bathroom, your Mom convince the principal to not expell Ryan, and she leaves the room cleaning her lips. The all photoshoot thing, posting MC love interest naked online is more NTR than loyalty, i remember when Jacky does the Harry potter photos and every character is showed enjoying the photos, even on loyalty. In the main plot is obligatory that Jacky dances naked in the club. Not my case but some may not enjoy Diaz's Lauren interest. If Lauren loses the elections, she has to do with Matt. You have always an unecessary pressure with the mafia, matt, etc (and its hinted that the cell mate of the father will be a problem for loyalty too). If you dont pay mob, Jacky will make the boss cum in the private..

Outside the game, in forum, discord or offical postings, you can see some NTR content too.

Its the root of the plot of the game, you can pick loyalty route, but the root of the plot is the same.
Ummm I didn't fail to put the cameras in the bathroom so I don't know what to tell you, it's something very easy to do, as for the online photos of the girls I would say that it has something more to do with corruption than with NTR tbh, and the other things you mention only happen if you fail your objectives, just do what you have to do and that's it

And I don't think there's unnecessary pressure, I think it's more like a game and there's a punishment if you fail in certain things, and as for Jacky in the club, I'm back to the same thing, it's corruption, not NTR, it's something you can avoid later if you want, also that it is a necessary plot device

Do not forget that this game is about corruption, eh, not a romance. It's like if you told me that Akabur's witch trainer is an NTR game, no, the goal of this type of game is to corrupt the heroines and make them more slutty, that's all

Last edited:

mammoth123

Sep 28, 2021
Ummm I didn't fail to put the cameras in the bathroom so I don't know what to tell you, it's something very easy to do, as for the online photos of the girls I would say that it has something more to do with corruption than with NTR tbh, and the other things you mention only happen if you fail your objectives, just do what you have to do and that's it
Then what's the point of loyalty route? xD

Switching off NTR is pointless if you can get NTR anyway. You are on Loyalty route but if you fail goodbye loyalty welcome NTR. Unnecessary pressure for those who doesnt want ntr.

As a I said, is hard to make Harem/loyalty only because the main plot. This game is not for Loyalty/Harem lovers. That's it.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Then what's the point of loyalty route? xD

Switching off NTR is pointless if you can get NTR anyway. You are on Loyalty route but if you fail goodbye loyalty welcome NTR. Unnecessary pressure for those who doesnt want ntr.

As a I said, is hard to make Harem/loyalty only because the main plot. This game is not for Loyalty/Harem lovers. That's it.
Well, if by harem you mean 30 girls creating a cult around your dick and it's all about birds and flowers, then yes, I don't think this game is for you, lucky for you there are games that are like that

mammoth123

Sep 28, 2021
Well, if by harem you mean 30 girls creating a cult around your dick and it's all about birds and flowers, then yes, I don't think this game is for you, lucky for you there are games that are like that
We are talking about the point of turning off the NTR, and its clear above, not if this game is for me or not. Im not asking for your guidance or recomendation. I played this game and I already have an opinion and i know what the game is about, thats why i said disabling NTR is impossible in this game in my previous two post

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
We are talking about the point of turning off the NTR, and its clear above, not if this game is for me or not. Im not asking for your guidance or recomendation. I played this game and I already have an opinion and i know what the game is about, thats why i said disabling NTR is impossible in this game in my previous two post
It's not impossible, it's just that you are very sensitive and consider anything NTR, NTR is about the feeling of loss and humiliation of the mc, and none of that happens in the game if you are in the loyalty route, of course unless you fail the elections and let me tell you something you have to be very dumb to fail the elections in this game, it's something very simple but hey, everything is fine

Maliante

Feb 14, 2023
Everyone is talking about the NTR route and I still haven't been able to get Camile and Mandy to move into the house, they've already talked at breakfast, but I haven't been able to get the part where they move into the house.
Can someone tell me how to make them move into the house?

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
Everyone is talking about the NTR route and I still haven't been able to get Camile and Mandy to move into the house, they've already talked at breakfast, but I haven't been able to get the part where they move into the house.
Can someone tell me how to make them move into the house?
Have you gone into the living room at the right time to see Camile's new outfit for her maid duties? She has to start those before they move in.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes