Mar 16, 2022
Ummm I don't agree at all about jacky I find her quite hot, the aunt yes, she's kinda ugly, but the fact that she has a bitchy attitude makes her hot for me, it's more fun to see her humiliated.
I don't find Camille ugly myself. She's a lot more attractive without the resting bitch face, and yeah I'm not a fan of fake tits, although hers aren't too bad, apart from being too large for her frame...She's an older version of Mandy, as Jacky is an older version of Lauren...not identical, but very similar.
Basically, if people aren't a fan of a couple of the primary models in this game, and they are integral to the story, and possibly unavoidable, then they can either use skip, or if it's too painful...ignore the game. However, Will may provide options to avoid content, depending on whether it's needed for story progression or not. That, remains to be seen, and only Will can answer that if he so chooses.

Reactions: doccop63

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
There won't be any actual sex scenes with Jacky this update. It'll be all setting up to getting to that place, plus moving story ahead, tying up a few loose ends and whatever else they have in store. Will said he wants to get to a certain place in the story with this one so things can start moving ahead. The following update, which they're going to try and get out two months after this upcoming, will be actual sex scenes with Jacky. If they can't get all of them done in that 2 months, then they will have to put them in the next after that ( but they're going to really try and get all Jacky sex scenes in one ). Strenif is busy working on the Jacky sex update now, while Will is finishing up this coming update ( he said only about 5-10% left to do a few days ago ).
So who will the MC be having sex scenes with in the upcoming update? Any lesbian content?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
There won't be any actual sex scenes with Jacky this update. It'll be all setting up to getting to that place, plus moving story ahead, tying up a few loose ends and whatever else they have in store. Will said he wants to get to a certain place in the story with this one so things can start moving ahead. The following update, which they're going to try and get out two months after this upcoming, will be actual sex scenes with Jacky. If they can't get all of them done in that 2 months, then they will have to put them in the next after that ( but they're going to really try and get all Jacky sex scenes in one ). Strenif is busy working on the Jacky sex update now, while Will is finishing up this coming update ( he said only about 5-10% left to do a few days ago ).
I get a certain deja vu feeling...like i already read this several times...like it's an excuse used time and time again...

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2022
I get a certain deja vu feeling...like i already read this several times...like it's an excuse used time and time again...
Well if people would read back a page or two, and not keep asking, then I wouldn't have to reiterate...
Excuse? It's the facts mate. As for no Jacky sex in upcoming update, well that was said by both Will and strenif on this very thread. They're too busy atm to come on here and repeat things ver and over again, and you can be damn sure I won't be saying it again either.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Proof of Life (March 7th)
Hey all, Sorry for the lack of communication lately, I've been in a pretty bad funk lately. I've just been having some really shitty stuff going on in my personal life and it's made me even worse at communicating than I usually am. Luckily it hasn't effected my work on AFV very much, in fact, I find game development to be somewhat therapeutic.
So, all the renders and animations are done, We've got a good portion of the script completed, I'm finishing up the scripting of a few events, and starting to dive into coding. I've got a possible big change I'm trying to make to the progress tracking system, but at this point I'm not sure if I'll implement this change in this build or the next. I guess I'll just have to dive into it a bit to see how time intensive it's going to be to make that change.
I'm still not comfortable giving a date for the release, but we're getting close. The meat of the update is practically finished, now it's just making sure all the details are in place.
Thanks to all of you who currently support or have supported the game in the past, I really appreciate you all! I'm sorry if any of you have tried to communicate with me these last few weeks and not received a response, or a less than enthusiastic reply to any of your messages. I'm hoping some stuff in my life can get back into a stable flow, and I'm really trying to improve the way I deal with stress and uncertainty going forward. I'm really going to make an effort to be better.
I hope you all have a great week, and all of you supporters can look forward to some previews coming later this week.

RUTHWolff77

Mar 12, 2021
Proof of Life (March 7th)
Hey all, Sorry for the lack of communication lately, I've been in a pretty bad funk lately. I've just been having some really shitty stuff going on in my personal life and it's made me even worse at communicating than I usually am. Luckily it hasn't effected my work on AFV very much, in fact, I find game development to be somewhat therapeutic.

So, all the renders and animations are done, We've got a good portion of the script completed, I'm finishing up the scripting of a few events, and starting to dive into coding. I've got a possible big change I'm trying to make to the progress tracking system, but at this point I'm not sure if I'll implement this change in this build or the next. I guess I'll just have to dive into it a bit to see how time intensive it's going to be to make that change.

I'm still not comfortable giving a date for the release, but we're getting close. The meat of the update is practically finished, now it's just making sure all the details are in place.

Thanks to all of you who currently support or have supported the game in the past, I really appreciate you all! I'm sorry if any of you have tried to communicate with me these last few weeks and not received a response, or a less than enthusiastic reply to any of your messages. I'm hoping some stuff in my life can get back into a stable flow, and I'm really trying to improve the way I deal with stress and uncertainty going forward. I'm really going to make an effort to be better.

I hope you all have a great week, and all of you "Friend +" supporters can look forward to some previews coming later this week.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I cant seem to finish event 59 with Sydney.
It says do photoshoot to increase submission but i already did everything with her there and submission dont increase.
I tried the park actions and managed to increase it to 42 but still nothing happens.
But when Aunt came she started teasing us so im not sure am i supposed to do other events or its bugged.
I dont remember having this issue on PC, im playing on Android

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I cant seem to finish event 59 with Sydney.
It says do photoshoot to increase submission but i already did everything with her there and submission dont increase.
I tried the park actions and managed to increase it to 42 but still nothing happens.
But when Aunt came she started teasing us so im not sure am i supposed to do other events or its bugged.
I dont remember having this issue on PC, im playing on Android
The hint on that quest is a little misleading. There's another quest you have to complete before you can finish Sidney's main quest. Check your phone and do any other quests still in progress.

Reactions: Mfka5

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
Same sex, different identities. Mom is a landlady, sister is a friend or similar and so on.
ooo okay, thank you!

I was done one time whole game incest mode, but will try non-incest this time. I lose the save because preinstall the windows...

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes