Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
If anyone is still interested, I found the error from the computer.
The motherboard is broken :HideThePain:
I will install another motherboard tomorrow and then I can play "A Family Venture" again on my 40" TV instead of the small 14" notebook screen :KEK:
I use an Alienware R11 with two 28" screens. Works for me.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr.John Bums

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
I'll probably have to play the game all over again.
I can't go to the back yard with the old savegames, and when Sidney is in the Club on Mondays, I'm getting still told that this storyline will be continued in future updates.
I can start some of the new scenes from the gallery, but I can't unlock the full gallery with my smartphone in-game.
So I guess the old savegames don't really work.
And this time I didn't try any mod either, just my old savegames :HideThePain:
So I'm going to download the game for the third time and this time I'll do without the old savegames :HideThePain:

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Well, I have replayed the game from the the beginning 10 to 20 times for the 0.7 walkthur, another 10 to 15 times for 0.08h walkthru (as I deleted the 0.7 save LOL), and then 6 to 8 times for this release.

When I have replayed this game, I find myself enjoying the plot more :)

• Wow
Reactions: Dr.John Bums

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
A Family Venture [0.08v3b] [WillTylor]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 580 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -
(Removed opacity from text box)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, great, thank you, appreciate it. But what version is it... Patreon or SubscribeStar?

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
the ntr is... what I'm wantin , it's why im here. I just wanted to know if it was worth playing for ntr or not. Probably gonna give it a shot either way though, eh might as well, seems good.
There is some NTR (from my view point, which can be avoided and or viewed the samba app built into the game) - but I do not consider this game to be an NTR game per se.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
anyone here got an updated persistent file for the gallery?
I was not able to unlock all the new content in the update even though I finished all the new missions according to my progress log.

Would appreciate the help =)

Reactions: pedrohefe

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
such a lame answer! why dont you go away unless you actually have something useful to contribute! not everyone wants to sit in the corner in the cuck chair and watch theyre girl get pounded by some other dude there sneako!
Nobody is forcing you to sit in the corner, that is what you don't understand. Just pick up your marbles and move to another sandbox. There are 1000's of them. Let the dev create the game he wants to create. Believe me, you and all the other NTR haters, won't be missed. If you can't play nice, just don't play. Try Monopoly.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
the ntr is... what I'm wantin , it's why im here. I just wanted to know if it was worth playing for ntr or not. Probably gonna give it a shot either way though, eh might as well, seems good.
In that case, my humble apologies. I just get upset when players try to force their agendas on these devs who put their hearts into their games, for the most part.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
such a lame answer! why dont you go away unless you actually have something useful to contribute! not everyone wants to sit in the corner in the cuck chair and watch theyre girl get pounded by some other dude there sneako!
Here's a contribution, Valorless, how silly you sound, dude, she isn't your girl. It's the dev's game, not yours. Are your feeling being hurt? Because, in a game that is not real, "your girl is cheating on you", I really feel sorry for you. Try buying a Barbi doll, but, keep your eye out for Ken.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes