Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
OK however can you tell me what they correspond to or are they not there yet in this version?
For the event numbers (0.8h) and before - I have the chart at the start of the walkthru. For events after 0.8h (i.e.. 0.8v3b) I went with just the event names. Between 0.8v3a (testing) and 0.8v3b release, all event numbers were taken out. But alas the walkthru was done on the testing version (that walkthru was uploaded).

It wasn't after it was posted that it was pointed out to me that all event numbers were taken out, sigh.

On the next update, walkthru will be changed from referencing event number to just event names.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I'm sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, it's possible I haven't used the right words in the search bar, but does anyone have a complete list of event titles maybe with some small pointers as to how to unlock. I am missing two events according to the gallery located between 'Stranger Ventures' and 'Cleaned the Yard' and between 'Painted Your Co***n' and 'Collect 'Em All', and I have no locked events mentioned on the phone.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I'm sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, it's possible I haven't used the right words in the search bar, but does anyone have a complete list of event titles maybe with some small pointers as to how to unlock. I am missing two events according to the gallery located between 'Stranger Ventures' and 'Cleaned the Yard' and between 'Painted Your Co***n' and 'Collect 'Em All', and I have no locked events mentioned on the phone.
Ren'Py - A Family Venture [0.08v3b] [WillTylor] | F95zone

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Yes so use the walkthur from that point (Week 21). Halloween Dream, was the last event of 0.8h I believe, but there was a event numbering error between the progress list and events, so that got fixed. I think that also led to dropping the event numbers all together.

At Week 21 - I switched to event names for this version of the walkthru. The next version will be just event names.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
It was released awhile ago.
Strenif - not sure if you can fix this or not - but on the main page the Patreon and Android links have an old version tags associated with the download links.

I think that where the question came from.

In fact I think the link for the Patreon version seems to be 0.8v2 - no clue how to fix that.

Reactions: pedrohefe

Chubzz

Jan 11, 2023
can't get the aunt quest jig is up to trigger any ideas? mom stops kicking aunt out of the room but fustration is at 10

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
can't get the aunt quest jig is up to trigger any ideas? mom stops kicking aunt out of the room but fustration is at 10
I could never get the aunt events to work either. I finally gave up and just watched them on the replay gallery.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You need to have stopped Jacky from masterbaiting when she's in the shower before visiting her at night to trigger it.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So I got all her lingerie on the date is that all or am I missing something?
The date event will continue in the next release.
If you've only done the date there are a number of other events in this update you've missed.

New Area's
-The houses backyard will be available to visit once Mandy and Cami have moved in. It's a bit messy back there and could use some cleaning up. Currently there are only a few fully fleshed out events in the yard but you'll be able to see the girls hanging out there throughout the day. They all seem busy now, but who knows what will happen in the future.

New events
-Visit the club on a Monday to see how the cliff hanger from the last update played out.
-Visit Jacky Sunday early morning to ask her out on a date. -Visit Mandy in the Lounge Saturday Afternoon to watch some TV and avoid doing your chores.

Loyalties Events
After the cliffhanger is resolved, visit Jacky and Sidney in the yard Monday evenings to see how they're getting along.
The dates with Jacky have been really going well. Would she be willing to go farther after paying Joey on Saturday evening?

NTR Events
After the cliffhanger is resolved, there's no reason to visit the club on Monday nights anymore... Right?
Lauren's been calling Matt on weekend afternoons. Maybe it's a good idea to check on her later that night.

Facecards
Search around the AFV world to find 3 new facecards

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes