thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Do we have any expected time for the next patch by the way? I know it's just been a month since the last patch came out on patreon. But can't wait until the MC finally gets with the mom, especially because I skipped last patch so I could enjoy the next one more.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Do we have any expected time for the next patch by the way? I know it's just been a month since the last patch came out on patreon. But can't wait until the MC finally gets with the mom, especially because I skipped last patch so I could enjoy the next one more.
Currently planned for August.

Will is out of town this week but he's made good progress on the final outcome of the date with Jacky, and I've not been idle.
I've completed an event at the club that NTR players should enjoy involving Jacky, Sidney, and Principle Hardun.
I'm currently working on a backyard event for Mandy and Lauren. You can see how it starts in this build but currently Ryan can't help himself from looking down Mandy's top (does she ever ware a bra?) instead of listening to Laruen.
YardLaurenMandyMorning02.jpg
If he can master some self control, maybe Ryan can find a way to help the girls boost their follower count on InstaSlam.

fred9320

Dec 23, 2022
Currently planned for August.

Will is out of town this week but he's made good progress on the final outcome of the date with Jacky, and I've not been idle.
I've completed an event at the club that NTR players should enjoy involving Jacky, Sidney, and Principle Hardun.
I'm currently working on a backyard event for Mandy and Lauren. You can see how it starts in this build but currently Ryan can't help himself from looking down Mandy's top (does she ever ware a bra?) instead of listening to Laruen.
View attachment 2684912
If he can master some self control, maybe Ryan can find a way to help the girls boost their follower count on InstaSlam.
Mandy is too hot and sexy ;) , he need to fuck her ^^

Reactions: strenif

Theweakdy

Jul 27, 2020
Ok at the risk of sounding like a dumbass, whenever I try to install a compressed 0.08v3b APK by giqui on my android, it creates a new application instead of updating the old app. My old app is a 0.08 compressed app from Circlejerker who is now MyPreciousCJ.

What am I doing wrong?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Ok at the risk of sounding like a dumbass, whenever I try to install a compressed 0.08v3b APK by giqui on my android, it creates a new application instead of updating the old app. My old app is a 0.08 compressed app from Circlejerker who is now MyPreciousCJ.

What am I doing wrong?
Well, as I don't do and never did android builds/ports, I guess you installed and played my version through Joiplay whilst giqui made a real android build/port. Maybe you should try to install their compressed pc version through Joiplay instead of using the apk? Just an idea as I don't install/play these games on android.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, as I don't do and never did android builds/ports, I guess you installed and played my version through Joiplay whilst giqui made a real android build/port. Maybe you should try to install their compressed pc version through Joiplay instead of using the apk? Just an idea as I don't install/play these games on android.
I don't play it either, but that's more than likely what's going on, they can probably just use the Android port and skip joiplay.

Reactions: "CJ"

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Android version is built from the SDK, as are the compressed distribution packages for MAC and PC. It turns out that the SDK is very careful with security settings. I could have changed the "androidmanifest.xml" file to give the option to use the backups of an old version installed on the device, but just like the SDK, I'm cautious, I don't want to take that responsibility, because anything that happens in terms of privacy, I can pin the blame on the SDK.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

What am I doing wrong?
I'll download version 8.1b from Patreon and check the permissions file. I'll try to adjust the SDK version using the Patreon version parameters.

I repeat: "I'll try"... (y)

Reactions: strenif and "CJ"

Theweakdy

Jul 27, 2020
Thank you for the suggestion, tho it looks like joiplay won't work with my pixel 6 for some reason

Edit: scratch that I downloaded the joiplay APK, so I may get this to work with one of the save files here

Last edited:

Theweakdy

Jul 27, 2020
I'll download version 8.1b from Patreon and check the permissions file. I'll try to adjust the SDK version using the Patreon version parameters.

I repeat: "I'll try"... (y)
Hey I definitely appreciate your effort. No worries if you cant! If I have to, I'll bite the bullet and replay it.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Hey I definitely appreciate your effort. No worries if you cant! If I have to, I'll bite the bullet and replay it.
I hope it works on your device (y)

ANDROID TRIAL (reworked) with MOD / without MOD

Partial tested on Android version 13

With MOD: - - -

Without MOD: - - -

Last edited:

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
N7 can you please update the OP with this compressed version? I believe this is the SubStar version.

A Family Venture [0.08v3b Fixed] [WillTylor]

COMPRESSED (Compression done with UAGC)

SIZE ~ 530 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED (Compression done with YAC) June 4, 2023

SIZE ~ 535 MB

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+

ANDROID

WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
What do I do to trigger the Almost there event?
Make sure Ryan and Mandy have cleaned the yard on Saterday, then go to the yard monday evening to see what Jacky and Sidney are doing to spend time together now that Sidney isn't working at the club anymore.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes