strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
why this update was little short or maybe I didn't find all the new stuff
Not sure if you miss anything but here's the change logs

New Area's
-The houses backyard will be available to visit once Mandy and Cami have moved in. It's a bit messy back there and could use some cleaning up.
Currently there are only a few fully fleshed out events in the yard but you'll be able to see the girls hanging out there throughout the day. They all seem busy now, but who knows what will happen in the future.

New events
-Visit the club on a Monday to see how the cliff hanger from the last update played out.
-Visit Jacky Sunday early morning to ask her out on a date. -Visit Mandy in the Lounge Saturday Afternoon to watch some TV and avoid doing your chores.

Loyalties Events
-After the cliffhanger is resolved, visit Jacky and Sidney in the yard Monday evenings to see how they're getting along.
-The dates with Jacky have been really going well. Would she be willing to go farther after paying Joey on Saturday evening?

NTR Events
-After the cliffhanger is resolved, there's no reason to visit the club on Monday nights anymore... Right?
-Lauren's been calling Matt on weekend afternoons. Maybe it's a good idea to check on her later that night.

Facecards
-Search around the AFV world to find 3 new facecards

Reactions: fred9320 and Heaits

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
I'm doing again the story but loyalty path, but can't pass the Lauren school event, it is keeping me in loop. Lauren's School Influence still resting after reach 25? Also forget how to activate or how many weeks must to past until to activate school event, to choice who will be president.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm doing again the story but loyalty path, but can't pass the Lauren school event, it is keeping me in loop. Lauren's School Influence still resting after reach 25? Also forget how to activate or how many weeks must to past until to activate school event, to choice who will be president.
There are two halves to the school story.
To access the second have make sure you have done the following.

-Fucked Sidney
-Had Cami and Mandy move into the house.
-Had Mandy transfer to Ryan and Lauren's school.

Once done, you'll be able to give Megan the video of Matt cheating on her and advance the rest of the schools events.
School Influence will always reset at the end of each week and only effects who wins in the polls.
To end the election, go to school on Friday morning and start the election.
If you want Lauren to win, ether have 4k handy, or have Jacky meet with the school board member by talking to first him and then Jacky at breakfast.

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
Thank you, I know all this, but I dont remember how I did it first time, but thank you again, I'll find the way to get Mandy in the house :D

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I just released the public version of AFV 0.08_v3. It is the free version and thus inferior to the supporter version that is currently posted on the OP. Please, don't request that the OP be updated to the public version! If you see anyone request that the OP be updated to the public version please inform the poster to delete the request and/or report the post and let the moderators know not to change the versions on the OP. Thank you!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I just released the public version of AFV 0.08_v3. It is the free version and thus inferior to the supporter version that is currently posted on the OP. Please, don't request that the OP be updated to the public version! If you see anyone request that the OP be updated to the public version please inform the poster to delete the request and/or report the post and let the moderators know not to change the versions on the OP. Thank you!
I'm thinking of hoping in again to this game, been a minute, is the last update for a bit, I mean there won't be one a week from now or anything.

Reactions: Nasnas

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I was need to check out the Lounge, Sidney was making costume for Camille ^^

but yeah it is helping.

It is not possible to win School Election right?
It's pretty easy to win the election, it just requires you to give it proper attention each day, and maybe not activate the event the moment you see the option too, (you can take as many weeks as you like to build up her popularity) take the time to figure out all the ways you can accomplish this.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes