Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
So are there any decent Camilla scenes now?
With the last update, new scenes with Camilie have been added.
When Jacky is Sexually Frustrated, she will kick Camilie out of her bedroom and Camilie will sleep on the couch and the MC can then get on to her.
Also, Camilie keeps an eye on her daughter Mandy when she does the gardening with MC.

Neogeta

Mar 12, 2019
Loyalty means that as an MC you do everything for your mother and your sisters to make them feel good.
For example, spend $1000 every Saturday to keep Jacky out of the club or support Lauren in her Vote at school.

NTR is just the opposite and leads to Jacky and her daughters hardly having sex with Ryan and instead having sex with others and MC often has to watch his mother and sisters have sex with others and sometimes he has to participate too.

The transitions between loyalty and NTR are fluid and depend on the decisions you make as a player.
Ok thank you, i understand that so far but why is there an extra switch on the smartphone to switch between the routes?

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Ok thank you, i understand that so far but why is there an extra switch on the smartphone to switch between the routes?
The switch is there to change the route.
If you switch from Loyalty to NTR, the game will probably guide you to appropriate decisions and NTR-scenes.
But as I understand it, Switch is not absolutely necessary, because you can also switch from Loyalty to NTR by making decisions and the game then also asks whether you want to see NTR or not.
Only the developer knows why the switch is finally in the game.

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
Just discovered this game. I like the art style. Not a bad story, with the mix of 'doing' things.

I am looking forward o sex with Jacky, unless I missed it. The only sex I have seen is with JJ on the NRT route in the gallery.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I recently discovered this game, but the graphics aren't bad; the characters are a bit mhè; there is a bit of grind, and in some parts it reminds me of FOTM; anyway vote 7

Reactions: wildride69

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
I am not a fan of sandbox games, but I like how elements such as voyeurism, corruption, blackmail are made in this game. And I still did not understand how to not fail the events and fully open the gallery. :confused:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Not Quite Yet...
Sorry all... Not today.
It's just not quite there yet. That being said, I think I can finish it in a matter of days. but I've got to warn you all that my extra time (The time I work on AFV) is going to be pretty short for the rest of this week and the beginning of next. It's the last week of summer vacation for my kids, and I'm trying to get them ready for school, and due to some pretty bad health complications my wife is going through, I'm kind of in the role of single parent right now. That doesn't mean I can't get in a few late night hours every night, but my current work a full time job, and take care of the house, kids, and wife regiment does leave me kind of tired at the end of the day, but I promise I'll do all that I can.
I was really hoping I could get it all done before this week since I knew I would be really busy, and I think I could have made it if my computer hadn't betrayed me. The fan on my psu started making a grinding noise, and then it just quit. I didn't dare run my computer while the psu fan was out for fire risks. Since my PC is still pretty new, the psu is under warranty but as I was diagnosing the problem I soon realized the guys who built my pc put a pretty generic psu that isn't really fit to run an RTX 4090, So I just ended up upgrading and getting a really good one. So the time it took for my new psu to arrive and figure out how to install it, made it so I wasn't able to use my computer for about five days.
Anyways, everything is back on track, the update is almost finished, and I'll let you all know very soon what day it's going to be released, so keep checking back.
Oh, and to ease the waiting pains a little, I released a few more preview images and an animation for our Friend + supporters. Hope you all have a great week!

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Makes his own game.... buys a prebuilt computer instead of building his own? That's confusing...
Not every programmer can assemble computers, most of the ones I know need help connecting a USB stick :KEK:
I build my computers myself and I also maintain and repair them myself but i can't program for that :HideThePain:

Reactions: cloudfw

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Anyone can build a computer these days. Honestly, changing a tire is more complex these days.

The "difficult" part, is picking the parts, but if you've got someone to pick the parts, assembling them is no more complex than Lego.
PCpartpicker is a godsend, even for people who have built many PC's

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Hey all, Hope you've all had a good week! You'll be happy to hear that mine's been pretty productive.
If you can believe it, I've still been up to creating more animations. I've only got a few more to complete, and when it's all said and done, I figure we're going to have 27 animations for this update alone. Where each animation usually takes me a day to complete, you can see where a lot of my time has been spent. As I think I've mentioned in previous posts, my animations have gotten longer, and the movements in them are much more natural and flowing with more moving parts to make the characters actions look more fluid and realistic. I'm really happy with the improvements that I've been making lately.
I hope you'll all forgive me when I tell you that I'm changing the goal for the release date of the Alpha from August 7th to August 16th. That is two weeks from today, and 9 days later than the original goal. I know that's disappointing, but I hope you'll take some solace in the fact that I'm giving it my absolute all, that I believe the quality of the writing, images, and animations are among the best I've ever created, and that I always feel really bad when I have to delay a release for any reason. I commit to you that I'll keep spending every second I can spare on the update, and will get it into the hands or our testers as quickly as possibly can. That means if it's done on the 12th, I'll release it that day, or it it's done on the 20th, that's not time I've spent lounging around, it's just the time I needed to get it finished. I promise I'm not playing any games or trying to take advantage of anyone who supports AFV. There is absolutely no benefit to me stringing my supporters along. It's very much in my self interest to keep you all happy.
That being said, I'll be sure to post a currently unscheduled poll or preview a week from today for our supporters.
We had a supporters poll last week about if we should continue the current story in the following update or to take a pause to continue on with the story of our Halloween event. By a huge margin our supporters voted for us to just continue on with the actual story and leave the Halloween event for next year or later, so after we're done with current update we'll just keep on moving forward with the main storyline.
Strenif has been working super hard on some scenes to expand the events into our new location, the back yard. His images and writing are looking top notch and will be a really exciting addition to this update. He's going to be out of town on business for a few weeks, and won't even be able to communicate with us, so I'm really going to be missing his help as we wrap up this update. I've been super grateful for all his help!
I hope these "Proof of Life" posts are having the intended consequence of you all feeling more connected with the process of creating AFV, and making our work more transparent. I know they're not always good news, and sometimes I probably give you too much of a glimpse into my personal life. I just really want you all to know that I don't take your support for granted, I feel honored to take part in the creation of a game that is enjoyed by so many. Thanks you all for any support you've given, whether it's been financial, through kind words, or just by playing and enjoying. Thank you all for taking an interest in this passion project!
And it looks like I'm just barely going to make the deadline of getting this POL out in time, at least in my time zone. Have a great week everyone!!
strangely all developers are always sick, or have someone who is always sick. it will be some kind of developer virus

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes