Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Yes and I love the games but hate the mom for not give the one guy that has done the most for her more he'll then the dumbest husband or the mafia leader making her strip then her one man paying all her bills and helping her not stripe all the time.
I think exactly the same.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Yes and I love the games but hate the mom for not give the one guy that has done the most for her more he'll then the dumbest husband or the mafia leader making her strip then her one man paying all her bills and helping her not stripe all the time.
Patience, 2 more weeks until august.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Isnt the stripping optional depending on what the MC does?

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Isnt the stripping optional depending on what the MC does?
No is not.
When Jacky has to strip in the strip club for the first time after her husband was arrested, MC worries about her.
When he see his mother dancing at the pole, he gets horny, takes pictures of her and from that point on he starts thinking about having sex with his mother.
Without this event, MC would probably never have thought of incest with his mother Jacky.

And Jacky has to strip again after Sidney hid MC's money and he can't pay the mafia capo.

Otherwise you can prevent Jacky from having to strip, as far as I can think of.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
No is not.
When Jacky has to strip in the strip club for the first time after her husband was arrested, MC worries about her.
When he see his mother dancing at the pole, he gets horny, takes pictures of her and from that point on he starts thinking about having sex with his mother.
Without this event, MC would probably never have thought of incest with his mother Jacky.

And Jacky has to strip again after Sidney hid MC's money and he can't pay the mafia capo.

Otherwise you can prevent Jacky from having to strip, as far as I can think of.
Oh Thanks. I didn’t notice the parts where MC get turned on by his mom’s dancing and where Sydney steals his money.
Still I think the mom is very hot. Love those freckles and red hair ‍!! Cant wait for some lesbian incest!

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Oh Thanks. I didn’t notice the parts where MC get turned on by his mom’s dancing and where Sydney steals his money.
Still I think the mom is very hot. Love those freckles and red hair ‍!! Cant wait for some lesbian incest!
I assume that at the beginning you jumped directly to the end of version 0.01b.
If you're playing A Family Venture for the first time, you shouldn't jump to the end of version 0.01b, because you'll miss a lot of what's important for the story.
screenshot0204a.png

With one exception, there are no lesbian scenes.
If Lauren loses the election more often, she will eventually lick a classmate's cunt after serving some boys.

Jacky is a hot milf, I have a weakness for redheads because my first girlfriend was redheaded, she had beautiful freckles.

Reactions: TommyTuba
Mar 16, 2022
Proof of Life (Supporters) July 20th
Hello loyal AFV supporters! I hope you all had a great week! (Sorry this post is getting out a few minutes late! I know it was supposed to go out on the 19th.)
Hope you all enjoyed last weeks previews and I hope you're all getting excited for the upcoming release.
The main focus of my work this last week has been on animations. I'm pretty excited and happy with the way I've improved in my animation skills. Not only have I been adding to the length of my animations, but I've become much more detail oriented in trying to make body movements more natural and realistic and at the same time figuring out how to make anything in the scene that might bounce or swing look like it's following the laws of physics. I'm pretty pleased with my progress, and while I'm probably not pushing the boundaries of what Daz is capable of, I might be getting close. At some point I'm going to need to go back and replace some of my older animations match the quality of what I'm currently creating.Â
I'll admit that I was hoping to be done with all the renders and animations at this point in the schedule, but I've got a descent amount of animations that need to be completed still. This is due to the fact that I'm making a lot of them. I just really want this moment in the game to be special, so it's getting a little extra attention. I'm not so far behind that I feel like I need to push back the release schedule, I'm optimistic that it can still be done as long as I don't run into any significant snags. (I'm really knocking on wood as I type this)
Other than that, not much to report. Just feeling super grateful to have such supportive adult game enthusiasts all around the world supporting and encouraging me and AFV. I'm really lucky and really happy that I get to have so many positive interactions every day with people who love AFV. Thanks so much for all the support, encouragement and feedback! You guys are truly awesome! Hope you all have a great week!

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
online shop only show 3 item (gift), no cam after trigger event spy cam, anyone?
I think it's necessary to catch Jacky, Lauren or Sidney masturbating.
MC can go to Mom or Lauren's room or to the bathroom.
If one of the sisters or Jacky has a libido of 10, then they masturbate either in the bathroom or in their rooms.
Jacky can be found masturbating in her room early in the morning, at School in her Office, Evening in Bathroom, At Night in her Room.
Lauren masturbates in the shower early in the morning, occasionally masturbates in her room, mostly on weekends.
Sidney masturbates in the bathroom late in the morning or in Lauren's room in the afternoon.
Of course, only masturbate when the libido is high enough.

Anyway, I think the MC has to hear the sisters or his mother masturbating in order to unlock the spycam.
You also have to have completed the events by the end of V0.01b.

WillTylor
I found a small spelling mistake in the Event A V-Card Lost.
When Sidney and Armani are surprised by Charlie's chin in the office.
Armani says "Are you kdding ?"
I think kdding means kidding.
screenshot0236.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes