SlowMotionBaby

Mar 7, 2021
To all concerned, I dont care. Fuck Jackie, don't, whatever. Don't care. Long, LONG time lurker. Making my first post here to say this... this game started my adventure into VN's. All I want to see is Camille's face getting pushed into the floor while he cums balls deep inside her. He then picks her up and fucks her face so she can clean him up. Please. Thank you.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
To all concerned, I dont care. Fuck Jackie, don't, whatever. Don't care. Long, LONG time lurker. Making my first post here to say this... this game started my adventure into VN's. All I want to see is Camille's face getting pushed into the floor while he cums balls deep inside her. He then picks her up and fucks her face so she can clean him up. Please. Thank you.

There was a recent poll asking supporters if they wanted to see Diaz or Cami next.
I was a little surprised at how overwhelmingly people wanted to see Cami get what was coming to her over Diaz.
So good news for you, Cami will be the focus of the .09 series of updates.
Will and I have been fleshing out story boards for what will happen and I think you'll be very pleased at what we're planing for her.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Spoken from the Gods to us mere mortals. All Hail Will and Strenif !!!
Here's the thing about the hate for Cami versus Diaz. People are not as irritated with Diaz because it was already established that Diaz is part of Joey's crew. You can accept her behavior because of that. Also, Diaz kind of redeemed herself during Lauren's election when she gave Ryan the video footage of Matt to show to Megan.
With Camille, she came into the story as an entitled bitch even after she and Jacky talked. When she was forced to stay with her sister, Cami was STILL being an entitled bitch, which was why she wound up in her housekeeping gig. There's no sense of sisterly loyalty, no empathy for their current situation; basically just a rotten sister. We fans want to see her get hers and what better way than to see her getting thoroughly fucked by Ryan, whom she supposedly hates.
I contend that she should get screwed roughly a few times and maybe, in the end, fall in Love with her nephew. That would be a fitting poetic justice for Jacky And the fans. Just saying.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: strenif

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
There was a recent poll asking supporters if they wanted to see Diaz or Cami next.
I was a little surprised at how overwhelmingly people wanted to see Cami get what was coming to her over Diaz.
So good news for you, Cami will be the focus of the .09 series of updates.
Will and I have been fleshing out story boards for what will happen and I think you'll be very pleased at what we're planing for her.
You guys are great lol I can't wait!

Reactions: strenif

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Update on the Update (Supporter Post)
Hey all, It's been a week and a day since I updated you on what's going on with the update. Just wanted to be up front with you all and continue to let you know what's going on. I indicated that this week was going to be really busy and it was going to be hard to find time to work on AFV. Well, I was correct and while I have been able to get some work done on it, it hasn't been much. This week has totally worn me out!
So, here's my plan. I'm actually taking work off today and tomorrow. I'm going to take today to rest up, because I really need it, then I'm going to hit the update really hard tomorrow and the rest of this weekend. Next week should be a lot more calm, and I should be able to get things all finished up by next weekend, maybe sooner. (Plan subject to change due to unexpected events)
I'm sorry that AFV's development has to be subject to the goings on of my life. I wish it were doing well enough that I could give it the time and attention of a full time job. I mean that's the dream that I think all of us small developers have in mind, and I don't mean to sound ungrateful either. I realize how lucky I am that AFV gets the amount of support it does, so just know that I'm really grateful to all of you who support the game, and I'm going to keep doing the best I can to keep earning your support.
I hope you all have a great week! Hopefully I will too, and we'll be playing the update and hunting for bugs by next week!

Source:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey all, It's been a week and a day since I updated you on what's going on with the update. Just wanted to be up front with you all and continue to let you know what's going on. I indicated that this week was going to be really busy and it was going to be hard to find time to work on AFV. Well, I was correct and while I have been able to get some work done on it, it hasn't been much. This week has totally worn me out!
So, here's my plan. I'm actually taking work off today and tomorrow. I'm going to take today to rest up, because I really need it, then I'm going to hit the update really hard tomorrow and the rest of this weekend. Next week should be a lot more calm, and I should be able to get things all finished up by next weekend, maybe sooner. (Plan subject to change due to unexpected events)
I'm sorry that AFV's development has to be subject to the goings on of my life. I wish it were doing well enough that I could give it the time and attention of a full time job. I mean that's the dream that I think all of us small developers have in mind, and I don't mean to sound ungrateful either. I realize how lucky I am that AFV gets the amount of support it does, so just know that I'm really grateful to all of you who support the game, and I'm going to keep doing the best I can to keep earning your support.
I hope you all have a great week! Hopefully I will too, and we'll be playing the update and hunting for bugs by next week!

Source:
Fingers crossed for more Jackie and Sydney! :love::p

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
The walkthur I put together is for the Loyalty route. The app the phone in the game should allow you to see the NTR scenes.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020

Source:
We're here at the sixth fair and since we haven't had another post after this we must understand that the ETA planned above is still valid and this weekend it's finally going?(y)

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes