yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AFamilyVenture-0.08Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
There is AlphaB at the moment, a few bugs being fixed. I would expect a final version before too long depending on WillTylor's schedule.

The Walkthur is done except for a final check against the final version.

There is a potential problem with old saves (created by prior versions of the game) - the next version was created with an updated version of renpy.

I used my old save, and get a "are you sure you want to use this" message. I just used the old save.

But using the old save, might give you an error in game, nothing that brothered me. But I figured I should tell you all. (One potential of the bugs was opening the inventory when the "new" bikinis for Mandy/Lauren are in your inventory, the inventory got an error. Once the bikinis are given to Mandy/Lauren, the inventory works just fine again.)

After the final version is out, I will upload the walkthru and my current save. I will then work on an updated save using the new version of the game (made with the latest version of renpy) from the beginning of the game. This will of course take a few days or more after this update to get done.

Last edited:

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
For all i know there is no Android Version from this Alpha, maybe the Final Version off this Update get a Android Version.
If you want to play the Alpha, get your self a PC or an cheap Laptop with Windows.
Even an old Windows PC or Laptop will due for a Ren'Py Game, That Device should run Windows 7 or newer.

doubledude123

Sep 7, 2021
what do i have to do after the titf*** to aunt camie?? I dont know what to do :cry: how do i trigger date event for jackie? (talkin about the alpha)

Izek

Oct 3, 2022
AFamilyVenture-0.08Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
The file can't be unzipped!.
There seems to a be a problem

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes