lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
okay, just finished playing the latest version.
THAT WAS FEW MINUTES OF HEAVEN!! lol

So wait, I tried playing over the next 2 weeks after the main event hoping there might be some resolve but it seems to me that the repeatable sandbox scenes with Mom is now blocked by the current story right? So for those branches to be open again and expanded storywise, we're going to have to wait for the next update aren't we?

So the agony begins. LOL

• Sad
Reactions: strenif

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Please, how a i can download translate file on this site ?
Look at the first post. If you want spanish - there is a link. There is another project for other languages, and you have to follow those links to find out where it goes and when it will be released.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
so whats been added in this version?
v0.08_V4b
• Main event:
Date with Jacky (Caretaker) continued after last updates shopping and dinner event. There are three separate branches through this event. This is the event we've all been waiting for! Jacky stars in this event.
Yard Event: After unlocking the new yard area from last update, this event is accessible by going into the yard on Sunday mornings. This event is actually a series of events that builds with your progress and is completable after the election. This event involves Mandy and Lauren
Club Event: This event is only on the NTR route. It's the final part of a series of events that was partially played out in the last update. The event involves Jacky and Sidney
Random Morning Event: This event is a loyalty event for those paying Jacky's Mafia debt every week. It will appear randomly on a Sunday after the club pool event.
Face Cards: Three new cards. One you will receive as an achievement, and two you can find in the AFV world after certain events are complete. Happy hunting!
Notes for the Alpha: The main event has two branches that are NTR, and these branches can have partial access to the other. Since this would give the NTR players more content, I balanced it out by adding an extra scene and animations to the Loyalty event. So if you're playing loyalty route, make sure you go on the date again after the main event because the extra scene that is available the second time around has my favorite animation from the entire update.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
What's the "random sunday morning event"? Do you have to take some specific action or be in some specific place for it to trigger?
As long as you've done the pool event and are paying Joey every week, it'll pop up Sunday morning. It's an RNG event so keep playing and it'll pop up.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
when will be the extended available? thanks, glad game not be abandoned , i like it very much...even if i would have preferred more an adult MC look..i'm disappointed on how many of this incest VN have stupidily chialdish and short MC...it's incredible

Last edited:
Reactions: Valdazz and strenif

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
when will be the extended available? thanks, glad game not be abandoned , i like it very much...even i have preferred more a adult MC look..i'm disappointed on how many of this incest VN have stupidily chialdish and short MC...it's incredible
What do you mean extended?

The previous never made it out of beta then came to this version in alpha, and then beta.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
What do you mean extended?

The previous never made it out of beta then came to this version in alpha, and then beta.
uhm i was looking at the changelog and i saw it in one of the prev versions....so just asked..so this will be final?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
uhm i was looking at the changelog and i saw it in one of the prev versions....so just asked..so this will be final?
The last version never made it out of beta. I'm not sure this will either. That is better suited to the devs, but imho, you should just play this as most bugs were fixed from the alpha, and just enjoy ;)

Reactions: ArhraCole

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9257, in <module>
  File "game/New_inventory.rpy", line 85, in add
KeyError: 'Wine'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 9257, in script
  File "E:\novel_games\AFamilyVenture-0.08_V4b_supporter-subscribestar-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\novel_games\AFamilyVenture-0.08_V4b_supporter-subscribestar-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9257, in <module>
  File "game/New_inventory.rpy", line 85, in add
KeyError: 'Wine'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
A Family Venture 0.08_V4b_supporter
Fri Oct 20 12:26:45 2023
If you buy Wine and try to get it from the warehouse this happens on the new version

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes