GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
the reviews and comments are a headache, half of them say the NTR is forced on you even if you do the loyalty route (something about mom has bf). The other half are questioning if there even is NTR content? Can someone who has actually played clarify? Please and thank you.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
the reviews and comments are a headache, half of them say the NTR is forced on you even if you do the loyalty route (something about mom has bf). The other half are questioning if there even is NTR content? Can someone who has actually played clarify? Please and thank you.
There is an NTR route, and a loyalty route. Play the loyalty route and pay on time, there's NO NTR. It's really easy to avoid.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Is it me or was that a frustrating grindy update? I think it took 13 in-game weeks to grind through and get all of the dates to buy lingerie (6 sets) for mom and all of the photoshoots (6 shoots) for Lauren/Mandy because the update starts on Sunday evening and both the dates and the photoshoots can happen only on Sunday morning.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ok i test it now are second time with the wine.
View attachment 3020227
wine says 0 ok let's buy one
View attachment 3020229
ok now let's pick up the wine.
Now the erros happens now if i press on ignore.
View attachment 3020236
as you can see it say's two bottles of wine.
:unsure:
View attachment 3020245

As you can now see ther is no wine
Older builds of our game had some problems with the inventory system. I feel confident in the fact that we've got those errors sorted out now, but unfortunately those old errors can get stuck in the persistent save data if you are loading from an older save. Not all older saves have this problem, and I'm not sure exactly sure what triggered the error in a small percentage of playthroughs, but once the error is there, it's hard to get rid of. Once you've got this error, the only sure fire way I've found to fix it is to nuke all your save data. You do this by deleting all the files in your save folder in the folder named "game" and then you need to delete the AFV folder in your AppData folder (C:\Users\YourProfileName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AFamilyVenture)
I know this solution sucks, and I'm sorry because you will lose all of your progress, but so far it's done the trick for everyone I've come across with this problem. You can ask for a save from someone else, but you've got to be weary since if their save has that same error it will corrupt your persistent save data once again.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes