menosky

Aug 3, 2020
Can someone deposit the french translation file here.
There's no point sending me to it doesn't work
Thanks

Oct 14, 2021
hello qui pourrait m'aider sur cette quête, je n'arrive pas à la débloquer, merci.

et je voulais savoir si il y'aurais du sex avec la cousinne mandy's sur la prochaine mise à jour du jeux.

hello who could help me with this quest, I can't unlock it, thank you. and I wanted to know if there would be sex with Mandy's cousin on the next game update.

Capture d'écran 2023-10-21 084853.png

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Why can't I see any of the pics on the computer (website) after Lauren's 2nd photoshoot, can't even see any of Sidney's, they don't even show up in the gallery files on the computer or phone either.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
You've got to make Jacky frustrated enough to kick Cami out of her room.
Block Jacky in the bathroom before checking on her in Jacky's room. You'll see Cami being kicked out when you do.
I can get her to the couch and give her the wine but I can’t trigger the sexy events with her.

Kasander

Dec 17, 2020

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
that option doesn't pop up when i go to the door it only goes to jacky and camille working out
I'm not sure what the you need to do, I just completed all the quests minus the NTR ones and the option was available.
it could be you still need to some other quests before the date

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I can get her to the couch and give her the wine but I can’t trigger the sexy events with her.
Make sure her libido is at 10. You can do this during her chores or just make it easy an use the in game state cheat on Ryan's phone.

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
How do I ask mom on a date? I visit early Sunday mornings and she's exercising with her sister. Her sister leaves but I can only get hugs. No option to ask her on a date.

Reactions: deadman88

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How do I ask mom on a date? I visit early Sunday mornings and she's exercising with her sister. Her sister leaves but I can only get hugs. No option to ask her on a date.
Sounds like you haven't finished an earlier event. Try visiting the club monday evening and resolving Sidney getting caught by Jacky.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes