Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
I hope in the next update we get more Sidney content. (I know this update just came out just looking ahead) IMO she's the best looking girl plus for NTR she's the only one without "canon" NTR in the game

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
According to the gallery, unlocked by the multi-mod, when I visit Laurens room at night I should be getting this

and I take I'll have to wait for an future update to get the mom to stop avoiding me after complete the date/beach event

What should I do to get it properly
screenshot0001.png
and is there a way to repeat the this scene at the school, or is it a one time event
screenshot0002.png

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Dear Mr Tylor, my faith in you was not misplaced. I've watched so many of my heroes fall, but then you come through with this update, with Sydney and mom getting quality time together. One lesbian fantasy getting checked off my bucket list finally.

Last edited:

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
So...i've gotten to a point where it says "continue the campaign" (don't recall the name of the character).
How do you do it? I've lost the knowledge on how do to it.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK how do you get aunt Cammie to the couch, I was able to get her on one night but failed since she was not horny enough, but now she never leaves the bedroom and sleeps on the couch.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
OK how do you get aunt Cammie to the couch, I was able to get her on one night but failed since she was not horny enough, but now she never leaves the bedroom and sleeps on the couch.
You've got to make Jacky frustrated enough to kick Cami out of her room.
Block Jacky in the bathroom before checking on her in Jacky's room. You'll see Cami being kicked out when you do.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Older builds of our game had some problems with the inventory system. I feel confident in the fact that we've got those errors sorted out now, but unfortunately those old errors can get stuck in the persistent save data if you are loading from an older save. Not all older saves have this problem, and I'm not sure exactly sure what triggered the error in a small percentage of playthroughs, but once the error is there, it's hard to get rid of. Once you've got this error, the only sure fire way I've found to fix it is to nuke all your save data. You do this by deleting all the files in your save folder in the folder named "game" and then you need to delete the AFV folder in your AppData folder (C:\Users\YourProfileName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AFamilyVenture)
I know this solution sucks, and I'm sorry because you will lose all of your progress, but so far it's done the trick for everyone I've come across with this problem. You can ask for a save from someone else, but you've got to be weary since if their save has that same error it will corrupt your persistent save data once again.
Ah thx i maybe know another why but that function is not includet in you game look at this screenshot.
screenshot0001.png
the Clear persistent data can solve this error to , but as i say its not includet in your game.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes