master861

Nov 4, 2022
how many points she get and are you visted diaz that she get at least 20 points per week and you visted the teacher for the lewd scene. The event should trigger fridays at scool go to scool in the morning at friday then if she got more as 20 points per week you should see that she is winning.Can you post are screen shot from monday from the scool if ther are you posters or the posters from ther orther guy

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everybody !!

Does anyone have a save in the loyalty route ? I messed up with mine.. I still have Jacky/Joey route

Weeb Supreme

Nov 4, 2017
For loyalty route, is the update supposed to end with Jacky still avoiding you? Or am I missing something?
I repeated the date and got the extra scene but during the week and when paying off the debt, she still avoids MC

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Again, read the walkthur - yeah, she begins to avoid you - this will be resolved next update as I understand.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Finally!!! Great Update, MC Finally got to romance and have sex with MOM!! what a great sensation and a great update! Thanks dev..now i only hope we can get updates more frewuntly to go further with Sexy Aunt and cousin...i can't wait (y) :p

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
For loyalty route, is the update supposed to end with Jacky still avoiding you? Or am I missing something?
I repeated the date and got the extra scene but during the week and when paying off the debt, she still avoids MC
not at all... i got her to have sex at the end of the date!! obviously i didn't let mom going to club after the first time (stoy related)...and i didn't play any fuking ntr content.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Ale ro

Mar 20, 2018
Hi all, how do I fix this?

Thanks

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/UpdateScript0.08_1.rpy", line 16013, in <module>
NameError: name 'bikinis' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "UpdateScript0.08_1.rpyc", line 16013, in script
File "D:\Downloads\Justice League Snyder Cut\AFamilyVenture-0.08_V4b_supporter-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Downloads\Justice League Snyder Cut\AFamilyVenture-0.08_V4b_supporter-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Downloads\Justice League Snyder Cut\AFamilyVenture-0.08_V4b_supporter-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/UpdateScript0.08_1.rpy", line 16013, in <module>
NameError: name 'bikinis' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
A Family Venture 0.08_V4b_supporter
Mon Oct 23 18:10:38 2023

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Did you examine your inventory after you got the bikinis ? I got an error like that in alpha. I just ignored it and carried on. Once the bikinis were given to the Lauren/Mandy (i.e. out of your inventory) then the inventory worked fine again.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I don't get it. You have people complaining about getting through the Lauren election. Instead of asking on the thread of what to do, go to the OP, DL the Walkthrough PDF, and it will TELL you what you need to do. Stop being lazy. You have modders who make it easy to play and yet some out there STILL want their hands Held. For Pete's sake people, Read sometimes instead of always begging. :rolleyes:

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
I don't get it. You have people complaining about getting through the Lauren election. Instead of asking on the thread of what to do, go to the OP, DL the Walkthrough PDF, and it will TELL you what you need to do. Stop being lazy. You have modders who make it easy to play and yet some out there STILL want their hands Held. For Pete's sake people, Read sometimes instead of always begging. :rolleyes:
Imagine to be mad, because people asking.

Ale ro

Mar 20, 2018
Did you examine your inventory after you got the bikinis ? I got an error like that in alpha. I just ignored it and carried on. Once the bikinis were given to the Lauren/Mandy (i.e. out of your inventory) then the inventory worked fine again.

It seems there are no bikinis for me, just one bikini, the one for jakie. There should be more in the online shop, am I wrong?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes