Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
It seems there are no bikinis for me, just one bikini, the one for jakie. There should be more in the online shop, am I wrong?
I thought I read bikinis in what was posted. Use the walkthrough off the main page against events not completed to see where you are.

If is the single bikini for Jacky - that is early in the game.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
For loyalty route, is the update supposed to end with Jacky still avoiding you? Or am I missing something?
I repeated the date and got the extra scene but during the week and when paying off the debt, she still avoids MC
That's the end of her content in this update. Jacky needs some time to process the fact that her sons cum is sloshing around in her womb.
Ryan will need to find a way to get Jacky more comfortable with their new relationship. Maybe in the next update an opportunity will present itself?

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeb Supreme

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It seems there are no bikinis for me, just one bikini, the one for jakie. There should be more in the online shop, am I wrong?
You'll have to have started the InstaSlam quest in the yard with Lauren and Mandy Sunday morning.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Heaits I'm not angry. I'm confused. When I go to a thread, I read everything that I've missed from the previous day. Sometimes it's only a couple of comments, other times it's pages. What confuses me is that Every time, there are people that ask the same questions about gameplay. I can see asking for saves or links but not for game play. Time and again, those answers could be resolved by simply bothering to read, going back a couple of pages before asking the same questions. It's also confusing how some of those people will get upset if no one answered or get snarky answers. I thought that reading was a simple thing but it seems like it's not. It doesn't make me angry, just confuses me. It goes to show that common sense ain't so common.

Last edited:

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I need help. I'm following the walkthrough, but after the date night with Jacky, I couldn't talk to her/avoiding me.
In the Walkthur - I point the 4 or 5 times that she is avoiding you at this time. Next update this should be cleared up :)

But I believe the Sun Morning, Mom's Room - Date still works after "A Date to Remember" event is complete.

Reactions: Connoisseur NTR

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
this game need desperatly a skip day\week button. i spent most of the timetrying to skip days to complete an event that happen only on sunday...and this event is made of 10 little parts...it's so boring doing this...and plot breaking...pls dv add this function

Reactions: doccop63

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
In the Walkthur - I point the 4 or 5 times that she is avoiding you at this time. Next update this should be cleared up :)

But I believe the Sun Morning, Mom's Room - Date still works after "A Date to Remember" event is complete.
I see, Thank you!

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
this game need desperatly a skip day\week button. i spent most of the timetrying to skip days to complete an event that happen only on sunday...and this event is made of 10 little parts...it's so boring doing this...and plot breaking...pls dv add this function

It does - click the bed in the MC room - and sleep till next day.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stuck here
all girl's libido at 10
when i go on Sunday morning no one is there.
plz help
The yard has to be clean. Clean in on Saturday afternoon by going into the lounge.

i am stuck at the same point everything else is done and i have 100,005 followers and nothing is changing the aunt keeps crashing the party.
You need to have Jacky, Sidney, and the Aunt all crash the party. They are set at random, so it is possible to be really unlucky and keep getting the same person crashing it every weekend. I had that happen to me in one of my testing playthroughs and it took a long time to get all three, but for most playthroughs it doesn't take too many weeks. I might just have to change that up to only be random after all three have crashed it.

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
The yard has to be clean. Clean in on Saturday afternoon by going into the lounge.

You need to have Jacky, Sidney, and the Aunt all crash the party. They are set at random, so it is possible to be really unlucky and keep getting the same person crashing it every weekend. I had that happen to me in one of my testing playthroughs and it took a long time to get all three, but for most playthroughs it doesn't take too many weeks. I might just have to change that up to only be random after all three have crashed it.
when it was the 1000 followers goal only jacky would crash and i have done this at least 6 times since i got 100,005 followers and its only aunt. i have never sidney.
edit right after i posted this i went back to try one more time and got sidney.

• Haha
Reactions: strenif

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It has two ways to do that.

Sleeping for a day in Ryan's room, or using the build in cheat menu on the phone to set it to be what ever day or time you want.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I wouldn't recommend it. She will sit on you if you call her that.
Er, your statements seem to conflict with each other. Why would you not recommend having her sit on the MC?! There's the obvious of his face or schlong, but other options are also good, like the chest where her ass is within reach for squeezing. :love:
Did I Hear Right.gif

• Haha
Reactions: strenif

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021

I think making them random after all 3 have interrupted (scripted so that all 3 interrupt in succession) would be a good idea. Not sure if makes sense to do it now, but maybe make that change as part of the next update.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes