Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Question: The NTR event 10... I don't want to see it but just out of curiosity can someone tell me what it is?
Lapdance for Joey

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the event 20 were mom/jacky is supposed to dance, well there's still no getting by it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-v0-03c-willtylor.24965/post-2093611
"unlocked the photostudio"

Last edited:
Reactions: Valoryn

freeclimber

Nov 25, 2018
Lapdance for Joey

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-v0-03c-willtylor.24965/post-2093611
"unlocked the photostudio"
It would be awesome if Jakie would get turned on as she realizes that Tony (secretly) watches her from behind the curtain giving Tony an extra dirty show with Joey who is unaware of that taking his chances on her...

Reactions: WillTylor

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
It would be awesome if Jakie would get turned on as she realizes that Tony (secretly) watches her from behind the curtain giving Tony an extra dirty show with Joey who is unaware of that taking his chances on her...
I think you mean Ryan because Tony is her husband... but that's a good NTR idea...

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
out of curiosity, other than money = 10, is there any command that works in this game?
You can use a save editor - there is one in the tools section, as well as several online ones. Good idea to get some stats in there first, so you know which value to edit. Eg. if money is 0, it could be a bit confusing, but if money is say $350, you can just search for 350 and change it to whatever you like.

Reactions: Morgan12

FlyGamer

Mar 25, 2018
WillTylor

First of all, awesome game. Really enjoying it so far! I have a couple of suggestions that I think might help a bit.

The first is easy. When you click on the lounge in the evening you have no choice but to watch TV with Lauren. Of course you can roll back but it would be great if there was "nevermind" button like when you see Sidney in the kitchen.

Second, the ??? in for events is kind of frustrating because we have absolutely no idea how to work towards events if we don't even know who's story we need to progress. I noticed you linked the phone to the hints but in my opinion, you should give the titles of the events in the list and just change the color if they're complete or put a check mark. I still have event 20 as ??? and I have no idea what I missed or how I missed it or if it's still something I need to work towards.

Thanks for the great game and looking forward to future updates!

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Maybe the MC could sneak a few creep shots from the photoshoots too - for his 'private' collection. That would be a nice way to get around the fact that the photoshoot pictures are not close-ups.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I'm totally stuck, nothing happens anymore. Event 1 to 20 are completed except for event 7, I don't know why.
Also I have bought everything for the photo studio, all accessories, but no event happens...

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I'm totally stuck, nothing happens anymore. Event 1 to 20 are completed except for event 7, I don't know why.
Also I have bought everything for the photo studio, all accessories, but no event happens...
So You have event 20 "unlock photostudio" and not 21.
Have you seen this ?
Probably after you unlock 21 , 20 become ??? ... but it is a known problem

Last edited:

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
NTR is obviously avoidable, i'm just wondering how avoidable, like is there a way to just straight up turn it off instead of having to worry about cash flow 24/7? or even just a way for cash to not be an issue (ie adding cash through commands/cheats)? or is it just try your hardest and if you aren't doing well enough *bam* rape/ntr. cause I personally dont even want a slight risk of ntr or rape

Last edited:
Reactions: Default123x

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
NTR is obviously avoidable, i'm just wondering how avoidable, like is there a way to just straight up turn it off instead of having to worry about cash flow 24/7? or even just a way for cash to not be an issue (ie adding cash through commands/cheats)? or is it just try your hardest and if you aren't doing well enough *bam* rape/ntr. cause I personally dont even want a slight risk of ntr or rape
If you follow the walkthrough, you should have enough to avoid NTR. Otherwise, you can cheat to add money. Better cheat after Jacky has asked you to give her all your money (kitchen, before mob guys first visit), because that conversation resets your money to zero. (Jacky doesn't even acknowledge that you had a huge amount).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Honestly earning money is easy enough... even without the photoshoot you can easily make 450$ a day and need to pay 1000$ on saturday afternoon.
Once you unlock photoshoots you'll have to pay an additional 500$ on thursday morning, but the passiv income from the site (each saturday) will be more than enough to pay for all that if you adversice each day and bought all camera equipment.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
A question:
Is Megan able to pose for photosessions in this release 0.03c
or will Megan´s photo poseing be a part of a next/future release(s) ?

I ask because 2 or 3 quests are "???" and perhaps one of them could be Megan´s posing ?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes