ChrisBrillo

Donor
Jun 24, 2018
Hey together, i have a little Problem, i want to go with Sidney further in the Photo Session but with my way i have go she only have 1 Submission and 8 Libido Points, so 4 Sub or 1 Libido to low for go to the next Step.
I have go start new or is there a way to make points with here?

May 21, 2017
Yo Dev, There's still problems with Event 16 (Sidney's Masturbation scene in Lauren's room) and the also Event 24 as well as Event 25.
1. Event 16 fails to update on the phone even after seeing the Masturbation scene via Spy-cam in Lauren's room.
2. When Clicking on the '???' for Event 24 it says gota complete Event 21 before Event 24. I've completed All Events except The NTR route including Event 21. But on clicking on the '???' for Event 24 i still get the text "gota complete Event 21 before Event 24".
3. The '???' for Event 25 in the phone is non-functional.
4. In the changelogs i see the "New Character" change listed. What new Character? Haven't seen any new character.

J4BS

Oct 8, 2019
Hey together, i have a little Problem, i want to go with Sidney further in the Photo Session but with my way i have go she only have 1 Submission and 8 Libido Points, so 4 Sub or 1 Libido to low for go to the next Step.
I have go start new or is there a way to make points with here?
keep repeating the photo session to build up her stats

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
WillTylor
I think you have a glitch with event 25/26. I've cleared the pool scene, and got a bj in the restroom from little miss cheerleader, but I can't progress past that. Questionmarks on event 25, but no hint given when clicking it. Hint given for event 26 makes no sense.

Most likely it may be connected to the NTR route for the mom, which I declined to complete.

Here's my savefile if it helps.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
started a new game, but I appear to be stuck.

when do you give jackie the swimsuit?

seems like there is no time to give it to her. didn't manage this in the previous save eiter.

Flyte

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah in console just type namerespect = x (relace x with whatever value)
e.g
momlibido = 9
momrespect = 9
auntrespect = 9
auntlibido = 9
laurenrespect = 9
laurenlibido = 9
You can see them all using the developer consoles variable viewer using shift+d
View attachment 425354 View attachment 425355
What the fuck? Is this "shift+d" thing work an every renpy game (after unlocking the console with UnRen)? This would be revolutionary. Thanks!!!

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017

seems like there is no time to give it to her. didn't manage this in the previous save eiter.
If I recall correctly it was an unavoidable event in the morning (a sunday I think, after having paid off the mob). If not, just check the kitchen every morning.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019

i spin i circle and ask myself the same how to give her swimsuit ? and when i pay 3rd time to she don`t go to club tomorrow at home she tell me that she have more time and you have option to speak with her and ask to try swimsuit and to be model after that you go to pool with her :)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
What the fuck? Is this "shift+d" thing work an every renpy game (after unlocking the console with UnRen)? This would be revolutionary. Thanks!!!
Yes when you use unren to enable the console it will also enable the developer menu
devmenu.png

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Why is it telling me to install a webcam in Lauren's room when I already installed one?
Is it another bug or something? Man and it was going so well too.

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
Any idea when the Mac file will be updated?

When the Earth falls out of planetary orbit, and plunges into the Sun. Dogs and Cats start living together, and DVD/CDs stop coming in those annoying packages that can only be opened by a K-Bar.

*I am waiting on the Mac version myself, so not holding my breath*

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
This game need an autosave every morning so that you have a chance to avoid bugs and mistakes.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah I'll echo the bugs with the task 16 or the game not correctly "marking" the Lauren masturbation scenes. I've done that when she's in her room. Weekday or weekend, didn't matter. Anytime she was in her room and was able to trigger it, it didn't complete the 2 tasks.
I had a save with 10 libido (the max amount) and would trigger a masturbation scene and see if it completed a task. It didn't. I'd reload and memes or other activity until she was in her room again watch a scene. It didn't trigger. Reloaded, tried another time, etc. I tried probably 6 or 7 different times (3 times on weekday, 4 on weekend I think).

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Yeah I'll echo the bugs with the task 16 or the game not correctly "marking" the Lauren masturbation scenes. I've done that when she's in her room. Weekday or weekend, didn't matter. Anytime she was in her room and was able to trigger it, it didn't complete the 2 tasks.
I had a save with 10 libido (the max amount) and would trigger a masturbation scene and see if it completed a task. It didn't. I'd reload and memes or other activity until she was in her room again watch a scene. It didn't trigger. Reloaded, tried another time, etc. I tried probably 6 or 7 different times (3 times on weekday, 4 on weekend I think).
task 16 is for Sidney when she is in Lauren`s bedroom ! and she is there only at weekday at weekend there is Lauren and can`t do task with Sidney ! i try everyday monday-friday every time she had libido 10 she masturbate libido drop at 5 but task is not finished !

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018

Sometimes I wanna save and dip into the NTR and sometimes I'll stick to romance, I honestly don't understand why people would refuse to give a game a chance because it has NTR tag, especially since most games make it avoidable. They really should give us few more tags - netori, NTR avoidable and NTR forced.
This is a question of taste. I don't like NTR like i don't like rape, BDSM, Agressive sex, Domination, etc... But i have any problem if people like it or a game have it.

I agree with you for tag more specific.

I do not have any problem if is possible to activate or not the NTR (Like the majority of the games). I try the game and i simply not activate it. Is same if the NTR content is soft and punctual. Like in this game.

But if the games is principally axed on this. I have a problem.

With a tag with just NTR. Is hard to see fast what kind of NTR is. Is why, generally, is do not take a games if is not more explain in the description.

Another point: try to impose on a developer what put in this story or not is a lack of respect for me. I never do that and give me this accusation for simply express an opinion is going really fast to conclusion.

I'm a freedom lover.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes