D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
The compressed version is not released by us, if you get any bugs and you're playing that version we're not responsible for your experience... event 30 has a bug that I'll fix in the public release, event 16 it's kinda a ntr event(girl on girl action) and 25 includes Matt and Megan, and it's a choice, you get Jacky in the office or event 25, you don't have both on the same day...

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Ok, I don't know why anybody should want to avoid NTR since at some point we're very likely to start over, until the game's completed you might as well see every scene.

BUT, if you really want to and don't want to grind you can force open the console. I dunno if the devs approve of it, but if you're a patreon you basically pay for the game so might as well.

Game folder > renpy > common > find 00console.rpy, the ending is important because there is one with .rpyc > open with notepad > find config.console = False and change False to True, save and quit. Shift + O to open console ingame and you should see the commands there. You can add money, libido, submission etc.

Should give a heads-up, adding stats didn't work on Camille so you'll have to go through it. It's simple - always tell her that you have a problem with her drinking and go to bathroom and pee until 10 libido, so 3 repeats and you can start making your deals. First one in the bathroom.

Reactions: WillTylor

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
I 100% agree. I turn back and run when i see NTR in description. I'm sur is same for people do not like romance path.

If i see NTR the first time i check this game. I never begin play it.

P.S: the quote as cut for easy reading purpose only.
I probably won't download a game UNLESS it HAS NTR in the description.

Let the dev do their own thing - it is their story after all - those who want this fetish content will see it and those who don't can get other games that has stuff they like in it.

I can't wait to try this one out.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the first image is for the main menu and the second is when events play
View attachment 426715 View attachment 426716
in both cases there are problems with the RenPy folder... which is the same for all games of the same RenPy Version... so whatever this is it's a singularity either caused by a corrupted DL or an unoficial mod (i.e. compressed Version) as stated before.
If the error is not located in the game directory itself or the \game subfolder it's normally not a bug in the game

Reactions: D.S.-sama

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I probably won't download a game UNLESS it HAS NTR in the description.

Let the dev do their own thing - it is their story after all - those who want this fetish content will see it and those who don't can get other games that has stuff they like in it.

I can't wait to try this one out.
I used to be on the NTR hate train, although not extreme. I'm always a fan of giving the player the choice so having NTR and non-NTR path is fine because it means I have more choices to make and have to be careful, adds some thinking rather than rushing for scenes.

Sometimes I wanna save and dip into the NTR and sometimes I'll stick to romance, I honestly don't understand why people would refuse to give a game a chance because it has NTR tag, especially since most games make it avoidable. They really should give us few more tags - netori, NTR avoidable and NTR forced.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I can no longer get "late mornings" ?? say i must do photo shoot, every time i go it say it can only be done on late mornings but it goes "early" "morning" "afternoon"
tried to manually set the time in savegame, but could not find the value to change it to late mornings

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I can no longer get "late mornings" ?? say i must do photo shoot, every time i go it say it can only be done on late mornings but it goes "early" "morning" "afternoon"
tried to manually set the time in savegame, but could not find the value to change it to late mornings
Pretty sure "Morning" is "Late morning", at least that's when I did photoshoots.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
in both cases there are problems with the RenPy folder... which is the same for all games of the same RenPy Version... so whatever this is it's a singularity either caused by a corrupted DL or an unoficial mod (i.e. compressed Version) as stated before.
If the error is not located in the game directory itself or the \game subfolder it's normally not a bug in the game
i never download compressed versions the game was working fine till event 14 or 16

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Ok, I don't know why anybody should want to avoid NTR since at some point we're very likely to start over, until the game's completed you might as well see every scene.

BUT, if you really want to and don't want to grind you can force open the console. I dunno if the devs approve of it, but if you're a patreon you basically pay for the game so might as well.

Game folder > renpy > common > find 00console.rpy, the ending is important because there is one with .rpyc > open with notepad > find config.console = False and change False to True, save and quit. Shift + O to open console ingame and you should see the commands there. You can add money, libido, submission etc.

Should give a heads-up, adding stats didn't work on Camille so you'll have to go through it. It's simple - always tell her that you have a problem with her drinking and go to bathroom and pee until 10 libido, so 3 repeats and you can start making your deals. First one in the bathroom.
If you're a supporter then you have access to my mod that gives you that options without doing all those things and the stats increasing are limited to what they should be.... but playing to much with the console will brake the game and you wont get the event's to trigger... the ntr is avoidable and you also have a button to trigget it or not in the phone... if it says 'loyalty route' then you wont get any ntr...

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i never download compressed versions the game was working fine till event 14 or 16
I'd suggest redownloading the game than and create a fresh extract... no need to copy over your save files as they are also saved on the C: drive...
Seems pretty much your previous DL got bunked at some point

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
There's a bug with not being able to reach late mornings. Also, the new navigation menus add an extra click just to be able to move around. I liked it better when it's automatically displayed. The new navigation menu also has the issue of trapping you in a scene that you may not have wanted. Specifically talking to Lauren at night in the lounge. Once you click it, you can't get out (unless you use the mouse wheel) because the navigation menu is now absent.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
WillTylor here's my save to test it
I get to trigger event 25 every day with your save file, remember you can't see Jacky and Matt&Megan at the same time, you have to chose, also the event it's triggered once a day and event 18 it's a one time deall you can't replay it and if you missed it then that's it.....

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
There's a bug with not being able to reach late mornings. Also, the new navigation menus add an extra click just to be able to move around. I liked it better when it's automatically displayed. The new navigation menu also has the issue of trapping you in a scene that you may not have wanted. Specifically talking to Lauren at night in the lounge. Once you click it, you can't get out (unless you use the mouse wheel) because the navigation menu is now absent.
I'll think about making it to appear when hovered, but if an action is triggered when going to a place then you wouldn't have had the old navigation to do the thing you explained in your post....

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
Confirmed, I also can't reach late mornings at the photo studio. When I get there in the morning and click on the items, it jumps back to early morning and tells me that "Lauren is only available in the late morning".

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is it possible my use of the word “late morning” is confusing a lot of people? Late morning is really “morning” in the game. I’ve just used the term “late morning“ to distinguish it from “early”. But I can see how that could be confusing.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I hope you put an option to remove the cameras.
It didnt take a genius to figure out how they were hacked.
But the MC is still clueless about it that's what's worrying me or maybe he doesn't care.

Reactions: dbp5ca
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes