ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I hope that's not the case, If the new characters another dude who we actively need to avoid and pay i'm probably going to drop this game. The game was already a chore to play and try to avoid NTR.
The new character actually 2 new characters happen to be a cop which happens to be a woman. And the other character happens to be the Aunt. Yes make the Harem bigger.
Actually the female cop is blackmailing one of the girls and they have to pay $500 or else.
I guess they got into ttrouble for making money over the internet maybe. You'll just have to play and see. I'm starting from the start cause they added new stuff from the beginning or so they say.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Ok for this one I got hung up to but it's not a bug.

When you do the photo shoot if you end it before she gets pissed off it will raise her libido. You keep doing that till it's at 9 at which point you can have her take off her shorts. Keep doing the photoshoot to raise her states so each one she will go farther. Use the mouse wheel if she gets mad at you to back up and end it early so she doesn't get mad at you.
Perhaps then this was also changed in 0.04c because I tried 3 times and that libido stayed at 5 for me

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I feel sorry for Aunt Cammi. She's like a walking toothpick with big breasts.
And all that excersising can't be doing her any good either,
And on top of that she wants to enter some crazy triathlon.
All that to impress her husband who is probabky cheating with the babysiter.
I hope in the next update she gains more weight.
She needs more meat on those dried up bones.

Forexer

Jan 10, 2019
i have a bug lauren is available to take picture on late morning , i've tried on morning and afternonn and evening and doesn't worked any idea?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
There is a photo-shoot with the other sister. You need to wake up at night when she is molesting you to get it started
Done that, I think I either misunderstood something I read or someone wrote Lauren instead of Sidney in some post I read...

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The walkthrough on the OP is now updated to the 0.04 version. I think it should help most everyone figure out most of their issues.

Reactions: Watcher X

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Oh wow sidney actually does something new in this update at night.
I thought I had to wait next year or so but no there it is.
Now if only the dev could put parethesis on the script to
separte the thoughts from talk so it wont be such a pain to figure out.
I volunteer to fix the script if that helps.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
OK, I'm looking for some feedback. First; A lot of events in the game have statistical restrictions, meaning you have to have a certain stat at a certain point to trigger an event. I've been doing this to make the game somewhat of a challenge. Are my restrictions too challenging? Are they just creating too much frustration? Second, There's obviously some flaws with the hint system, (which I can't even believe that it's been this difficult to make it function the way I want it to), but when it works? has it been helpful?, and last, Do you find the new navigation system to be an improvement? Is getting around in the game easier?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Oh wow sidney actually does something new in this update at night.
I thought I had to wait next year or so but no there it is.
Now if only the dev could put parethesis on the script to
separte the thoughts from talk so it wont be such a pain to figure out.
I volunteer to fix the script if that helps.
The thoughts have a different heading. for example, when "Lauren" is speaking it says Lauren at the top of the script box. when she's thinking it says "Lauren's thoughts" On top of that the script is in italics when the person is thinking, and normal when they are talking.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
OK, I'm looking for some feedback. First; A lot of events in the game have statistical restrictions, meaning you have to have a certain stat at a certain point to trigger an event. I've been doing this to make the game somewhat of a challenge. Are my restrictions too challenging? Are they just creating too much frustration? Second, There's obviously some flaws with the hint system, (which I can't even believe that it's been this difficult to make it function the way I want it to), but when it works? has it been helpful?, and last, Do you find the new navigation system to be an improvement? Is getting around in the game easier?
1) I don't much care for the stats. They don't add much to gameplay other than repetition which isn't challenge.
2) No. I don't mean to be that blunt about the hint system but even at it's best it's still bad and hardly helps.
3) Mixed on the new navi system. I feel on paper it should be better but the layout of the house is so weird that i almost always revert to the extended circles instead of the top down navi.

3.50 star(s) 114 Votes