WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Thanks for letting me know. I'll see what I can figure out.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
damn this update doesn't fix this quest WillTylor sorry to tag you but event 12 won't complete and i'm doing it right is there a console command to force it to complete
We've had this happen with 14 and 16 not showing up when they are completed, but 12 usually works. You definitely saw Jacky masturbate in her room? The console command would be "$ mommbateonspycam = True" Let me know if that console command fixes your problem.

Reactions: Darkaura

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
We've had this happen with 14 and 16 not showing up when they are completed, but 12 usually works. You definitely saw Jacky masturbate in her room? The console command would be "$ mommbateonspycam = True" Let me know if that console command fixes your problem.
it worked thank you

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Did event 14 and 16 complete for you?
event 14 has the same problem the console command fixed it to i'll try 16 after 15
yeah 16 didn't unlock seems it does it for the masturbation scenes in their rooms what's the command for this the way i did for the other 2 isn't working for this one i might be typing in the code wrong
i just combined my other replies to make things easier
also how do i get moms submission up for event 18

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
event 14 has the same problem the console command fixed it to i'll try 16 after 15
yeah 16 didn't unlock seems it does it for the masturbation scenes in their rooms what's the command for this the way i did for the other 2 isn't working for this one i might be typing in the code wrong
i just combined my other replies to make things easier
also how do i get moms submission up for event 18
Before event 18 you get a submission point the first time you go to the club,
You can get 5 submission points by doing the subliminal messages at night,
You can get another submission point by lying that you don't have the money, and she has to go back to the club.
You can also get one submission point at the beginning of the event that triggers event 18's completion, by choosing to "Mention her drinking this early."
You only need 5 submission points, and you've got a potential of 8

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Before event 18 you get a submission point the first time you go to the club,
You can get 5 submission points by doing the subliminal messages at night,
You can get another submission point by lying that you don't have the money, and she has to go back to the club.
You can also get one submission point at the beginning of the event that triggers event 18's completion, by choosing to "Mention her drinking this early."
You only need 5 submission points, and you've got a potential of 8
thank you and what's the code to complete event 16

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Event 16 is bugged for me. I've spied on Sidney masturbating three times, still locked.

What was Event 18? I failed it but I don't remember what it was.

What is Event 25? Clicking on the ??? doesn't do anything, doesn't show any tips.

EDIT: I am using version 0.04c.

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
18 is buying the blue bikini, and having enough submission points for jacky (5) to trigger the bikini show.
25 is talking to Jacky about the oedipus assignment in class until the story progresses enough for you to either look for Matt and Mega, or Go to her office. Looking for Matt and Megan will complete the event.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
ever since finishing event 16 i keep getting all these errors even closing the game and reopening to the main menu i get an error here's 1 of them and during lauren's photo shoot her first one by herself the whole screen is black Edit: ok it randomly fixed
0eb853fb8d998c2a7fae3be563c6e5fd.png

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes