jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Will wait for the bugfix version then, thanks to the uploader though

namkura

Jun 6, 2017
hello I unlock the event numbers 20 and the number 21 me ask to unlock the event numbers 20 to have access I do not understand why I did not access saw sue it's done is it is that I do not accept the help of matt avent 7, I am stuck I can do anything except start over the same day without there change somewhere, you can help me.
ps: I have the bug at the photo show also it's normal

1robbie2

May 10, 2018
I can't take a photo shoot with Sidney to the next level that she has to take off her pants I don't have enough sub points or libido points and I don't know how to get them high

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
hello I unlock the event numbers 20 and the number 21 me ask to unlock the event numbers 20 to have access I do not understand why I did not access saw sue it's done is it is that I do not accept the help of matt avent 7, I am stuck I can do anything except start over the same day without there change somewhere, you can help me.
ps: I have the bug at the photo show also it's normal
i play this game before and now try again ! want to finish task 11 game tell me to finish task 21 first ! i try to finish 21 game tell me finish 20 first ! but i already finish 20 and unlocked photo studio ! this game have bugs !

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I can't take a photo shoot with Sidney to the next level that she has to take off her pants I don't have enough sub points or libido points and I don't know how to get them high
Repeat the event. Save before and go as high as possible without negative reaction from her.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this game have bugs enough for invasion ! play this game before and now i know why i stop ! try to finish task 11 game tell me finish task 21 first ! try to finish 21 game tell me finish 20 first ! but i already have finished 20 unlocked photo studio ! go to photo studio and try to do there something game tell me at the late morning ! go home jump from early morning to morning and go again to photo studio and try again game tell me only at late morning and again there is early morning ! at home when i jump on my phone from early morning to morning next is afternoon ! when is late morning ???

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
A Family Venture [v0.04c] [WillTylor] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~1.20GB
Download ~134MB
PC: - - - -

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
this game have bugs enough for invasion ! play this game before and now i know why i stop ! try to finish task 11 game tell me finish task 21 first ! try to finish 21 game tell me finish 20 first ! but i already have finished 20 unlocked photo studio ! go to photo studio and try to do there something game tell me at the late morning ! go home jump from early morning to morning and go again to photo studio and try again game tell me only at late morning and again there is early morning ! at home when i jump on my phone from early morning to morning next is afternoon ! when is late morning ???
Try the 4c version: We should have most of the bugs worked out. I definitely bit off more than I could chew when I decided to do a sandbox style game for my first foray into game development. Please be patient with me. It's a learning process, and eventually I'm able to get each build to where it needs to be. I appreciate all of your feedback and bug reports. But mostly thank you to D.S.-sama who fixes my coding and does bug fixes, and keeping the game moving forward! I'd still be struggling to get version 0.02 out without his help.

Jan 15, 2018
Studio Lauren is only available in the "late" morning
-no such thing
if you go in the morning, same response
and if you leave the studio after time goes backwards to early
same for the afternoon and evening as well, clicking the stool and axe leads to time reverting to "early" morning

rate61

Dec 9, 2017
Studio Lauren is only available in the "late" morning
-no such thing
if you go in the morning, same response
and if you leave the studio after time goes backwards to early
same for the afternoon and evening as well, clicking the stool and axe leads to time reverting to "early" morning
Please use version 0.04c

Reactions: Rannug

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
has anybody been successful in unlocking that (other girls gallery pic) in the gallery.
or is it not available yett??????

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes