mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
For those who want to cheat money.

Force the console activation in renpy then use Shift+O to open console in game and tipe "money = ???" (replace ??? with the amount you want.)

For those who don't know how to force the console activation in renpy folow these instructions:
-Go to "A Family Venture/renpy/common"
-Open "00console.rpy" with notepad++ or similar
-Find the line "config.console = False"
-Change the line to "config.console = True"
-Save changes and quit
The console will now be activated regardless of dev settings.
well since the money cheat works does it also work on the girls stats? thanks

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
With respect to new content there is a new scene with megan at the school where she asks to become a model and progression with sidney becoming a model and small advancement in sleeping action.

With respect to the photoshoot bug it doesn't really interfere with progress with sidney and lets you advance progress with photoshoot more quickly. It just resets time of day to early. You can just do one photoshoot after another.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
First time I played it
I must be reeeeally fucked up inside, man... and I loved it, from the sometimes weird models to the grind
:p

How far exactly can I go with mom and sidney and lauren? Anyone can pinpoint that for me?
With mom, I seem to be stucked on that solo team-up office scene; already got to see her going at it on her bedroom and on the bathroom (actually, did that with all three of them)
With sidney, I got to finish the Lara Croft photoshot (fucking amazing btw... good Lord), and the 69 too
With lauren, I already went through the grinding reward, and got stuck on the studio bug

Is that it for the current build? Think I saw a couple pictures with sex scenes somewhere

Reactions: strenif

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
That's it so far.

The sex scenes you saw can be viewed by going to your computer, opening pictures and fapping.

Reactions: SummmerP
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes