ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I run into an error, Camille never shows up in my game. I did the 69 scene, had not done event 30 yet. After the 69, 30 says "bye bobby" but I didn't do it. The other events after 30 won't unlock because they are dependent on 30.

Reactions: John_Whick

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Try visiting Sidney in the kitchen in the evenings. Camille should show up after 10 game days from the time you start this version, or from the time that Mandy and Lauren have their first photo-shoot.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Try visiting Sidney in the kitchen in the evenings. Camille should show up after 10 game days from the time you start this version, or from the time that Mandy and Lauren have their first photo-shoot.
That seemed to work for the aunt visit, so long as I don't do the 69. Is there a reason you can't do it first? Also, it keeps telling me to wait to hear from uncle, heat is on him, but I can't find him anywhere. It's been a bit since i last played, lol

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
That's weird, they should be independent of eachother, I'll check it out. You should get a text from bobby when you wake up one morning a couple days after camilles first visit, it will direct you to go meet him in the warehouse.

Reactions: Canto Forte

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
That's weird, they should be independent of eachother, I'll check it out. You should get a text from bobby when you wake up one morning a couple days after camilles first visit, it will direct you to go meet him in the warehouse.
Got the whole update done, thanks! Another note: womb raider photoshoot does not unlock in the gallery

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
anyone more have a bug in the photoshoot? after buy all things for photoshoots i go to warehouse late morning, after click on the chair time back to early morning, i do anything wrong or this is a bug ?

Reactions: cbrnix

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Not yet. This is only the forth release and I wouldn't expect sex till .6'ish

That said there was a rather hot event chain with the Mom at your school added this time round.

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Can you, or can you not hook up with the mom yet? And yes. I will always be "that guy" because while MILF's are hot, Mom's are hotter. I feel no shame!
MILF stands for mother I'd like to fuck, if someone is not into incest themes wouldn't really look for milfs. Milf is not the same as older woman as many people seem to think; for deniability reasons i guess.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
MILF stands for mother I'd like to fuck, if someone is not into incest themes wouldn't really look for milfs. Milf is not the same as older woman as many people seem to think; for deniability reasons i guess.
True, but MILF never specifies that it's your mother, just a mother, so it doesn't necessarily connote incest. For instance, the older woman in My Sweet Neighbors is a MILF because the younger woman is her daughter. But they are neighbors, so no relation to you, the MC.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
please update the walkthrough
On Patreon, it's behind a $5-tier paywall, so I assume WillTylor doesn't want to release it quite yet. Otherwise, it could have been updated at the same time as the OP. Or, perhaps it was overlooked?

EDIT: I incorrectly identified the dollar amount; I've corrected it above.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes