• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Haven't d/l this yet but based on the overview and previews I will be. Also haven't read any of the thread and won't until I play it.

Infinithex

Apr 15, 2018
pretty much from discord he says that he will not update the F95 version until everyone get it on 1 more month so basically F95 guys will not have the 0.04 version till a month.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
pretty much from discord he says that he will not update the F95 version until everyone get it on 1 more month so basically F95 guys will not have the 0.04 version till a month.
I used the term "Filthy Pirate" with the deepest respect. I've been a member of the F95 crew for years now. I have no problems with anyone else leaking the game, but I feel I can't do it myself out of obligation to those who support me financially.

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
I used the term "Filthy Pirate" with the deepest respect. I've been a member of the F95 crew for years now. I have no problems with anyone else leaking the game, but I feel I can't do it myself out of obligation to those who support me financially.
Only for that statement and though havent played your game Yet, I am concidering becoming a patron.

Respect

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Leads to a very small scene and then back to the Main Menu.

Going to the Warehouse and then to the Photo Studio resets the time to "Early". I can't get the time there to morning for Photoshoots.

Is there even new content? I can't get a new scene at all. And this is the reason I hate free-roam games. They're way too fucking complicated or buggy each release and there is no Hint system whatsoever. I have Event 20, unlock Photo Studio. I can't do Event 21 because it says do Event 20??

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yep, you're not wrong about free-roam games. This bug is a result of trying to fix another one, which was much smaller than this one. Knowing what I do now, I might have tried making a more linear VN for my first game. I'm pretty sure though that we've figured this out, and there will be a fix very soon. We're just making sure it really is worked out before we release it.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is there even new content? I can't get a new scene at all. And this is the reason I hate free-roam games. They're way too fucking complicated or buggy each release and there is no Hint system whatsoever. I have Event 20, unlock Photo Studio. I can't do Event 21 because it says do Event 20??
There's quite a bit of new content and a lot of it can be accessed despite this bug, but you might want to wait till we get it fixed anyways.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes