jacobbb

May 30, 2017
I just unlocked this 69 scene with Sidney but realised that I still don't have the Aunt unlocked? Is there something I have to do for that or is my save likely bugged?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
got a glitch where it is impossible to do a photo shoot and ever i with luaren try to takes me back to the early morning

Last edited:

gillberg1997

Aug 20, 2018
Hey gang. Without using cheat inputs, how the heck do you get Sidney's submission up? Or is it currently bugged with the whole photoshoot thing? Can't see any interactions to get her libido up either...? :unsure:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hey gang. Without using cheat inputs, how the heck do you get Sidney's submission up? Or is it currently bugged with the whole photoshoot thing? Can't see any interactions to get her libido up either...? :unsure:
You need to play slowly through the photo shoot options with her. If she gets angry you need to roll back and choose that’s all for now and you will get points in affection, submission and libido. Take advantage of the bug that throws you back to the start of the day and skip two time periods with memes and then go back to the warehouse. Get out of it after the final time by making deliveries. Then enjoy the night time 69.

Al Catz

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone managed Event 25 AND 26 ?..I have 25 but can't seem to trigger the event in the hallway again where you need to not peek and go straight to see Jacky

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You know I would start from the start except you have me starting on a Saturday.
The day those mafia scum come to collect their $1000 intead of giving $400 to Lindsey
for the costumes. And the old saves work for this version.
By the way what's the point of Lindsey sleeping in the mcs room if there are no updates
since last 2 versions ago? No updates at night for any of them for that matter.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You know I would start from the start except you have me starting on a Saturday.
The day those mafia scum come to collect their $1000 intead of giving $400 to Lindsey
for the costumes. And the old saves work for this version.
By the way what's the point of Lindsey sleeping in the mcs room if there are no updates
since last 2 versions ago? No updates at night for any of them for that matter.
I assume by Lindsey you mean Sidney?
She got quite a lot of content at night with the Ryan. Maybe you just havn't triggered it yet.

Liner

May 14, 2018
Gents, anyone knows how to trigger event 32, i've been knocking the lounge almost 30 game days and Cami didn't show up for the third time!

Last edited:

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
got a glitch where it is impossible to do a photo shoot and ever i with luaren try to takes me back to the early morning
I got passed that on accident by rolling back then then rolling forward after trying to start the shoot then it just puts me outside on the phone and she comes in like normal

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
See post above yours but yeah you can edit the stats
if u want to edit stats fast just use the saveeditor

so that all you need to do is just replace the variables/numbers isntead of typing sentences

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\main.py", line 574, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 901, in run_context
context.run()
File "UpdateScript0.04.rpyc", line 399, in script
File "UpdateScript0.04.rpyc", line 399, in script
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04b_patreon-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 312, in get
ce.texture = renpy.display.draw.load_texture(texsurf)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 737, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.load_texture
File "gltexture.pyx", line 883, in renpy.gl.gltexture.texture_grid_from_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 319, in renpy.gl.gltexture.TextureCore.load_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 1174, in renpy.gl.gltexture.premultiply
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
0.04b_patreon
Fri Oct 11 21:10:53 2019

Frod

Jul 1, 2017
During morning go the the warehouse / photo studio, click on the axe to start the event and then roll back and roll forward. Try it a couple times, it should work.

Jul 28, 2017
Can u share save ?
Pretty sure even if he share his save the glitch is still there, I succeeded at doing the same thing as him but I have to do it each time. You need to do it on Tuesday Morning thought.

If anybody got event 25 and 26, I have no idea how to get them and the phone doesn't even give me hint for 25 T.T

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes