Dec 29, 2017
everytime i go to take the photo of lauren in "breed your dragon costume" and click the axe to do said event it switches time back to early morning

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
there is no 0.04c though? will it be up soon?
See quotes below for 0.04c
A Family Venture v0.04c for windows

A Family Venture [v0.04c] [WillTylor] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~1.20GB
Download ~134MB
PC: - - - -

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Somebody else have the 16 scene still not acomplished after finish all the rest, or it's just me that missed something?

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
So, on the cosplay photo website, none of the pictures with Lauren and the Dragon or with Sidney are showing up. I have completed Laurens Photoshoot completely and done several of Sidneys pictures, but none of the ones I mentioned are showing up on the website.

Update, after finishing Sidneys shoot, all of her pictures uploaded to the website, but still no Lauren with the Dragon

Last edited:

ghost_terror

Jul 5, 2017
I find it funny how often labels like Ntr are followed by "avoidable", oh it's avoidable, don't worry... but stuff like incest is totally okay.

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
potential bug report:

Doing the photoshoots and just got Sydney to start hers, now whenever i go to the computer to do literally anything at any time of day it replays the lauren turning up and talking about the very first photo shoot you did with Mandy, this finishes and then resets sydney back to you waking up during the night event and convincing her all over again...... this repeats and repeats. Only way passed for me at present it to bypass the computer and forget about it.

This is using 4c btw

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
1 new character?
If you mean the crooked cop blackmailing them for money?
That's all we need more money to pay these deadbeats.
Why don't you just make a money cheat so we dont hae to worry about money problems.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Can't make a Mac version out of the 0.4b PC files, so maybe the dev could build a Mac version sometime?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
potential bug report:

Doing the photoshoots and just got Sydney to start hers, now whenever i go to the computer to do literally anything at any time of day it replays the lauren turning up and talking about the very first photo shoot you did with Mandy, this finishes and then resets sydney back to you waking up during the night event and convincing her all over again...... this repeats and repeats. Only way passed for me at present it to bypass the computer and forget about it.

This is using 4c btw
Can anyone else confirm if this is happening to them? I just tested it myself, and I don't get this bug.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Can anyone else confirm if this is happening to them? I just tested it myself, and I don't get this bug.
It happened to me as well on 0.04c
But it also fixed itself after a "week".

Basically you get your laura croft shoot, then go back and for some reason it acts like this is incomplete. You have to redo the night sequence, the costume reveal and then you can go back to the studio and progress.

It might have been though that i had multiple triggers occur at the same time. The Camille story and the Diaz story prompts both triggered when attempting to go to the studio and the option to use the studio temporarily dissapeared for that bugged week.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes