davethewizard

Jun 25, 2017
I hope you will manage to find a breather after the release and not fall into the state of being burned out. The stress must be humongous. It would be a shame if you lose the sight of that light becouse the game actually stands out. But seriuosly bro...release the game already...
"Don't rush, take things at a sensible pace, overstressing is bad. Also, get it out now or else I'll pour warm milk over you in your sleep." :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I know this update has been frustratingly slow, but I have gotten a lot done over that space of time. It will be interesting to hear some feedback after the updates been released, as to whether people will want to have smaller updates faster, or bigger updates slower. Either way, neither will be as slow as this update has been. As it's already been pointed out, there's been some crazy ass shit going on. Please don't judge us too harshly for circumstances that are out of our control.
56aa559b4d4e27b96daec6f9fbb9d5c2.jpg
As long as it's not getting abandoned, everything is fine.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Seems like early next week is a more realistic window from what I'm reading. A lot of stuff is coming out next week as well.
Unfortunately I think this is true. lapdragon wasn't able to finish last night, and DS is still tweaking some things. On the plus side, I'm almost done rendering the new Diaz event. It will definitely make it into the official build.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
WillTylor, submit some images of the update, it would make me more relaxed. If possible from Sidney :)

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Oh yes, love the harder stuff. Given the wait I hope we get more repeatable sex options (a nice warm load in their pussies is the best way to say goodnight.)

Reactions: WillTylor

Pauloc3m

May 24, 2019
Sorry guys, haven't checked the thread in a while... I always do when I get one of those little red notifications that someone has commented on it, but I haven't seen any of those in a while, so I didn't think there was any conversations going on. Sometimes it just stops notifying me.

Anyways, Thanks strenif and dartred and others for letting everyone know what is going on while I've been inadvertently ignoring this thread. I don't have a lot to add except that lapdragon thought he might be able to finish up tonight, but I think realistically it'll probably be tomorrow night. As soon as it's done, I think I can get the build done the same day, or the very next, and into the hands of our high tier supporters immediately after.

I know this update has been frustratingly slow, but I have gotten a lot done over that space of time. It will be interesting to hear some feedback after the updates been released, as to whether people will want to have smaller updates faster, or bigger updates slower. Either way, neither will be as slow as this update has been. As it's already been pointed out, there's been some crazy ass shit going on. Please don't judge us too harshly for circumstances that are out of our control.

I do understand the frustration... I've personally dropped support for developers for the very same reason, though now that those shoes are on my feet, I think I should send them all apology messages. I honestly have been working as hard as I can, every chance I get. Anyone who imagines that I've just been living lavishly on the $1000 or so I get each month from this game could really benefit from trying to make a game themselves. I think you'd find like I have, that you can't do it for the money. If I were to add up all the time I've spent on this game, I wouldn't even come close to earning minimum wage. I'm making this game because I love adult H-games, and I've always enjoyed creating things. I'm getting the biggest high off of the fact that other people enjoy my game too. I would love for the game to take off and start earning like some other games do, I'd love to be able to do this full time, and actually pay the people who are volunteering their time to work on the game. That would be ideal, but if that never happens, I'm still very happy just plugging along slowly, creating a game that I really love, and am really proud of. And I really do appreciate the fans of the game. I don't think I've ever seen as supportive fans on any other thread on F95... So thanks guys!

I believe in Will, and I wait patiently, considering everything that we are going through this year, I think it's ok ... thanks Will ... and congratulations for being here on the forum responding to everyone ...

Reactions: WillTylor

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well, i believe it when i see it :p Essential worker here, so not really time to play, busy as F...

I really hope you will post update soon :)

3.50 star(s) 104 Votes